Windows 10: USB controller stops working at least once a day.

Discus and support USB controller stops working at least once a day. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I got a problem, I have bought myself a new controller for use on my windows pc, pc is about half a year old. The weird problem is, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luna_Tsukihime, Jan 29, 2020.

1. USB controller stops working at least once a day.

Hey, I got a problem, I have bought myself a new controller for use on my windows pc, pc is about half a year old.

The weird problem is, the controller, a third party ps4 compatible controller works fine but at least once a day, haven't it happen twice yet, the damn thing just stops responding and I have to unplug and replug it to get it to working again.

I already tried the "Allow windows to turn off this device" powersaving option and have no other idea wat I could do.

Anyone got a similar problem or maybe even a solution, a hint, anything?

submitted by /u/Luna_Tsukihime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Luna_Tsukihime, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Max Pen Win User

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10) my two usb ports don't wo

Hey there,

2 usb ports stopped working.

Before you ask yes I've googled this issue and see that others had this before me but that the cause can be a large list of things...

I'm about to do a system restore to 4 days ago hoping that will fix it. Any suggestions?

Max Pen, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    USB ports not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:
    Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.
    • Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.
    • Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.
    • Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2020
  4. USB controller stops working at least once a day.

USB mouse stopped working

Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions
    going (including uninstall, etc) but still it will not work.

PamHankins, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

USB controller stops working at least once a day.

1. USB controller stops working at least once a day. - Similar Threads - USB controller stops

2. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  3. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  4. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop Code problem at least once every 4 or 5 days over last 30 days

Stop Code problem at least once every 4 or 5 days over last 30 days: Need help with repeated Stop Code problem. Here are dates/times of recent occurrences in September -- Sep5 at 9:05 am; Sep11 at 6:15 to 6:20 pm; Sep15 at 2:45 to 3:00 pm while using Outlook; and Sep19 at 7:07 to 7:12 am while using Excel. I have looked at MS solutions for...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  8. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  9. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  10. Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day

Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for quite some time now, this has been happening for about 1 month and a half. Going back to the end of July, I had a pretty old specs, but they served me well, I didn't have any problems with them what so ever. There was...