Windows 10: USB corrupted and asks to format

Discus and support USB corrupted and asks to format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i dont know why but my usb randomly turned to RAW data. i cant use chckdisk because its raw. i also dont know any tool i can use since i have a 50 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Default_130, May 17, 2022.

1. USB corrupted and asks to format

i dont know why but my usb randomly turned to RAW data. i cant use chckdisk because its raw. i also dont know any tool i can use since i have a 50 gb file i need to recover and they dont offer file recovery that big.is there any way i can restore my data?

:)

Default_130, May 17, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 17, 2022
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. USB corrupted and asks to format

freebird_9924, May 17, 2022
Thema:

USB corrupted and asks to format

1. USB corrupted and asks to format - Similar Threads - USB corrupted asks

2. USB corrupted and asks to format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB corrupted and asks to format: i dont know why but my usb randomly turned to RAW data. i cant use chckdisk because its raw. i also dont know any tool i can use since i have a 50 gb file i need to recover and they dont offer file recovery that big.is there any way i can restore my data?...
  3. USB corrupted and asks to format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB corrupted and asks to format: i dont know why but my usb randomly turned to RAW data. i cant use chckdisk because its raw. i also dont know any tool i can use since i have a 50 gb file i need to recover and they dont offer file recovery that big.is there any way i can restore my data?...
  4. usb corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb corrupted: last year, i downloaded and extracted a file called "flashpoint" in smart tv. After 45min extract it said "extracted successfull with error". I tried to eject and plug in the usb but it not receive. And i pluged in my dad laptop windows 7 it received but it's too lag. I tried...
  5. Windows 10 pc asking to format every usb drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pc asking to format every usb drive: Hi,I am trying to help my in-laws. We have been trying to download some photos from a camera to their PC which they have previously been able to do with no issues. However, whenever we try to access the files on the camera we have also tried with a couple of usb sticks it...
  6. Corrupted USB Drive in exFat format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted USB Drive in exFat format: I was doing a backup of some files from my laptop to my 1TB USB Drive in exFat format.During the file transfer, the progress suddenly stopped and I got the message "The Semaphore Timeout Period Has Expired". The file explorer freezed and I was forced the end the process. Then...
  7. USB Format

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Format: My computers is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm going to format my drive.I was unable to, in the past.Due to the space, used by C:But know I have, a USB Drive. I need, the installation software.I knew, the Microsoft website.that you could prepare, anything.But also...
  8. Corrupted USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted USB: I tried with a previous flash drive both are new it got some files got corrupted after the transfer, some didn't even appear, I returned it and got a new one same issue, I re-formatted the last few days and the same thing happened. I'm on a window 10, Lenovo Ideapad 330. Both...
  9. format usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    format usb: why won't my empty 32 GB USB format how do i know it was formatted said it did but how do i tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-usb/81697e87-cc7a-4ab6-a13f-9190ecde2c3e
  10. Windows asks to format USB Drive when SD card is inserted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows asks to format USB Drive when SD card is inserted: I have SD card with Raspbian OS on it. When I insert the card using the card reader adapter, Windows asks me to format the E:\ drive, and it shows two different drives where it supposed to be just one (the boot with Raspbian OS on it). Recently it also shows the message:...