Windows 10: USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...

Discus and support USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I bought a stupid "spy camera" due to my boyfriend buying SEVERAL, I was curious to know what it is he's looking for. I ordered it off of the Temu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nichole_620, Jun 7, 2023.

1. USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...

So, I bought a stupid "spy camera" due to my boyfriend buying SEVERAL, I was curious to know what it is he's looking for. I ordered it off of the Temu App, so I'm pretty certain everything comes from China. Long story short, I put the USB in & within seconds, a warning popped up & said it couldn't be found, to remove the device and try again. So I did. I left it in for a few mins that time tho, and then removed it. Within minutes from removing it, a warning popped up and said Your computer is going to shut down in 5 minutes. My internet was not working before this as well. It said it w

:)

Nichole_620, Jun 7, 2023

2. usb device not recognized (malfunction) - Printer

Hope somebody can help a non-techy here.
    I have a canon IX4000 printer, and had been using it without problem. The next day (having touched nothing), I got a USB device not recognized warning, and that it has a malfunction (this is under Windows XP).

I've tried the following:
    - deinstalling all USB drivers under device manager
    - system restore to several days prior, when I knew the printer was working
    - trying a different USB lead (tested the lead on another device, so know it works)
    - plugged lead into every other available USB port on the computer (front and back).
    - tried plugging it into another computer (comes up with the same malfunction warning)
    - deinstalled the printer drivers, downloaded and reinstalled them.

Nothing I've tried works. I know the printer functions as I can start it up under service mode and print off test pages without problems, but my computer just won't have it. Could it be a hardware failure, and if not is there anything else I can try that isn't listed above?

Really grateful to anyone who can reply. *Smile USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to... :)

zarathustra2012, Jun 7, 2023
  3. USB device not recognized

hi...
    I am facing a problem. Even if I plug in my pen drive into my computer, then my computer is not reading it. I am getting the error message "USB device not recognized"?

ashleysimpson052, Jun 7, 2023
  4. DRDNA Win User

USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...

USB device not recognized

Does this also happen on a different PC as well?

DRDNA, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...

1. USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to... - Similar Threads - USB device recognized

2. USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device could not be recognized, then my computer showed warning that it was about to...: So, I bought a stupid "spy camera" due to my boyfriend buying SEVERAL, I was curious to know what it is he's looking for. I ordered it off of the Temu App, so I'm pretty certain everything comes from China. Long story short, I put the USB in & within seconds, a warning popped...
  3. Why does there is a warning " your device could not recognize you" and prevent my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does there is a warning " your device could not recognize you" and prevent my laptop...: Hi, I am Rizal, I bought new Asus laptop, and it includes Windows 11. Initially, my fingerprint recognition in my Asus was fine, it worked correctly. After a month of use, I saw my laptop could not enter sleep mode after some time and message "Your device could not recognize...
  4. Why does there is a warning " your device could not recognize you" and prevent my laptop...

Why does there is a warning " your device could not recognize you" and prevent my laptop...: Hi, I am Rizal, I bought new Asus laptop, and it includes Windows 11. Initially, my fingerprint recognition in my Asus was fine, it worked correctly. After a month of use, I saw my laptop could not enter sleep mode after some time and message "Your device could not recognize...
  5. USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.: Hello, I get a notification from the windows explorer stating that; USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned whenever I tried to connect my wireless mouse. I have tried power management, driver update methods but nothing worked....
  6. USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.

USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.: Hello, I get a notification from the windows explorer stating that; USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned whenever I tried to connect my wireless mouse. I have tried power management, driver update methods but nothing worked....
  7. Computer not showing USB Devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not showing USB Devices.: When I used plugged a USB Device, like my phone, into my computer, it would show a notification saying that a device was found. It would also show a file in the files for my phone and would let me look through my photos, music, and other things. But recently, it won't show...
  8. its about usb device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    its about usb device not recognized: so im trying to find out how to fix this but any way I bought a new mic and I used it for 2 weeks now and its stop playing the sound the lights were working but I couldn't hear or listen to anything , I looked up how to fix it but its not working I used trouble shotting and...
  9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a USB port on my motherboard that never worked. I had the problem with Windows 7 complaining about it, but something I did got Windows 7 to be quiet. Now I have Windows 10. Action Center is popping a steady stream - and I do mean steady - of "USB device not...