Windows 10: USB device notifications

Discus and support USB device notifications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a fan connected by USB and know it malfunctions half the time, I don't care. How do I turn off the annoying pop up In Windows 10? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suzanne_P, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Suzanne_P Win User

USB device notifications

I have a fan connected by USB and know it malfunctions half the time, I don't care. How do I turn off the annoying pop up In Windows 10? Thanks

:)

Suzanne_P, Aug 28, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 28, 2019
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Aug 28, 2019
  4. USB device notifications

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

USB device notifications

1. USB device notifications - Similar Threads - USB device notifications

2. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop: I am getting a constant notification sound, and alert that an unknown USBB device is connected and failed, even when every USB device is unplugged.I've seen others have the same issue, tried the SFC scannow thing, and nothing is working thus far. What can I do to fix this?...
  3. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop: I am getting a constant notification sound, and alert that an unknown USBB device is connected and failed, even when every USB device is unplugged.I've seen others have the same issue, tried the SFC scannow thing, and nothing is working thus far. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Constant notification "No Device" Windows USB Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant notification "No Device" Windows USB Display: I got Win10 installed on Acer notebook, IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti, 8GB RAM. A few weeks ago I noticed that in notifications in the right bottom corner of the screen a notification named "No Device" pops up and...
  6. Constant notification "No Device" Windows USB Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant notification "No Device" Windows USB Display: I got Win10 installed on Acer notebook, IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti, 8GB RAM. A few weeks ago I noticed that in notifications in the right bottom corner of the screen a notification named "No Device" pops up and...
  7. Constant notification "No Device" Windows USB Display

8. usb device not recognized notification sound repeating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usb device not recognized notification sound repeating: read the title submitted by /u/mrzewzie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrn4rl/usb_device_not_recognized_notification_sound/
  9. No icon in notification area on connecting usb device

No icon in notification area on connecting usb device: I have a nuc7i5dnke with gorite gr-lid-700 with two usb 2.0 ports. When I connect a usb device to either of these ports I don't get the icon in the notification area. Same device in usb 3.0 port i get notification. It shows in explorer and works, it is only the notification...
  10. "USB device not recognised" notification keeps repeatedly flashing up

"USB device not recognised" notification keeps repeatedly flashing up: I've tried going into device manager and disabling and uninstalling to no avail. How do I get rid of this as it's repeatedly coming up and is driving me nuts *Mad Device mgr when open refreshes on each notification and show the offending unknown device. Incidentally I have...