Windows 10: USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.

Discus and support USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I download a bigger file on my extenal HDD all USB devices disconect at once and after few second they reconect again. I tried turning off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinKopac, Apr 10, 2021.

1. USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.

When I download a bigger file on my extenal HDD all USB devices disconect at once and after few second they reconect again.

I tried turning off the power saving option on USB drivers but nothing. I reinstalled the driver which helped at first but when I rebooted the computer it was back in old.

Also when opened events tab on USB 3.0 Driver it showed that device did not migrate and that device was removed and after that i was started.

Thanks for the help.

:)

MartinKopac, Apr 10, 2021
  2. frozensun Win User

USB device not working on Optiplex 9010

I did plug in external HDD and went to device manager.
    There is none of unknown devices in the list (picture below)
    USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices. [​IMG]

OK disabled and enabled USB 3.0 root hub and then pluged in external HDD,here is exclamation mark I got:

USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices. [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

yep..solved the problem with your suggestion...thx a lot...

frozensun, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Unknown USB Device

Thanks for the response but there was not a problem. It was because of me being stupid. I had too much clutter around my PC and I had connected my external drive and thought It was my external storage device. I found out that my some USB connections did
    not work on my old laptop. That is why I received the "Unknown device message." Sorry and thank you for the quick response.

richardsantucci, Apr 10, 2021
  4. USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.

XRP Codius, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.

1. USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices. - Similar Threads - USB Devices disconecting

2. Disable External Device Through USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable External Device Through USB: I have an external device without an on/off switch connected to my computer that stays lit up even when the pc is locked or asleep. I would like to disable that one specific USB port when my computer is asleep so that it gets no power or be able to manually disable it so it...
  3. Disable External Device Through USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable External Device Through USB: I have an external device without an on/off switch connected to my computer that stays lit up even when the pc is locked or asleep. I would like to disable that one specific USB port when my computer is asleep so that it gets no power or be able to manually disable it so it...
  4. Headset problem on realtek audio device and external usb device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset problem on realtek audio device and external usb device: I have a "Predator Helios 300" Laptop for gaming. I enjoy my audio on a GXT 658 Tytan that is connected to a 5.1 External Surround Sound Card. I also have a "Sony 1-7-1 Konan headphones".My problem is I can't get them both to work together when I want to switch to headphones,...
  5. External audio device detected when no audio device is plugged

External audio device detected when no audio device is plugged: My pc detects audio device when no audio device is plugged.I have not plugged any audio device but there is speaker in playback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-audio-device-detected-when-no-audio/1e426f44-a7eb-478f-a523-2eb923a2eb12
  6. Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices: Hi folks Anybody used Flixicam here for downloading and saving NETFLIX content (you need a netflix account to download of course) to external usb device for later off line viweing. The free version only allows ist 5 mins but looks OK -- anybody tried this one and if so how do...
  7. External Devices

External Devices: How can i get my routers history to find out if my gf is sending out uploads via ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-devices/22e50db1-4d77-45e0-95ea-943ddef554ea
  8. External USB Hard Drive "Device not Migrated"

External USB Hard Drive "Device not Migrated": Hi I have an external hard disk 4TB in a new external hard drive enclosure which cannot be recognised. I get the Device not Migrated message in Device Manager events tab. Device USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_TO_Exter&Prod_nal_USB_3.0&Rev_0104\2015033100081&0 was not migrated due to...
  9. external devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    external devices: I can't see a specific hard drive in the list. It shows the C drive and one other external hard drive but will no display my Lacie Fuel. This problem just occurred. In the past it has shown up....
  10. Internal pointing device cant be disabled permanently when external USB pointing device is...

Internal pointing device cant be disabled permanently when external USB pointing device is...: Hi, I cant seem to make synaptics driver permanently disabled when my mouse is plugged in. Every time i restart my laptop, it just keeps re-enabling the touchpad. Is there a way to let it stay disabled? Im running on Windows 10 64 bit, if that makes u all wonder....