Windows 10: USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

Discus and support USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys. I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kyle, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

Hey guys.

I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will disconnect, but my SideWinder X8 mouse and other USB devices remain unaffected.. Event Viewer doesn't have much data to help with as far as logs either. I have tried to reinstall the USB controller but didn't help.

More specifically my PdaNet+ keeps losing USB connection to my phone which is odd because the cable I am using is a Belkin 3m microUSB data/sync cable for my phone. It is connected to one of the ports at the back of my system. I'd like to note that this issue wasn't happening yesterday, but has been throughout this week but on and off.

Event Viewer Logs for Applications: ApplicationLogs.rar

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting [​IMG]

:)

2. USB devices are disconnecting and reconnecting often! Creators Update

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this to us. We suggest that you run the Hardware troubleshooter. Windows comes with this built-in troubleshooter. If you recently installed a new driver or plugged-in a hardware and face some things that are not working as you’d
    like them to, use this troubleshooter. Please follow the steps below:

• On Cortana or search, type in Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box on the upper right corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on View all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Devices options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Looking forward to the result.

Marvin Barc, Feb 17, 2017
  3. USB devices are disconnecting and reconnecting often! Creators Update

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my USB devices, because they are reconnecting very often. I am fed up with this, please help me!

MySummerCar, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

5. Kyle Win User
    Hi Kari, thanks for your response! It already is disabled and has been since Windows 7.

Kyle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting - Similar Threads - USB Devices Disconnecting

2. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  3. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  6. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. [SOLVED!] USB devices disconnects and reconnects.

[SOLVED!] USB devices disconnects and reconnects.: I have had problems with USB devices repeatably disconnecting and connecting.I have turned off power saving, updated drivers, disabled the Legacy mode in the BIOS and more of the commonly suggested stuff, but sadly to no avail.But then I started removing the USB 3 root hubs...
  8. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  9. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  10. USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello everyone! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with my network adapter (and other USB devices along with it) disconnecting and reconnecting. And before anyone asks yes, I've searched whole internet upside down for answers and tried every possible fix that I could...