Windows 10: USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix?

Discus and support USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, no USB mouse is anymore recognized by the windows 10 No Drivers visible in Device Manager for USB mouse s No System Restore points available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayTee, Aug 13, 2016.

1. JayTee Win User

USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix?

Hi,

no USB mouse is anymore recognized by the windows 10

No Drivers visible in Device Manager for USB mouse s
    No System Restore points available

Plugging in other USB devices gives them power, but no USB sticks are recognized

I Un-Installed all USB devices in the Device Manager, ( an re-installed / chk for hardware changes ) but still a no go

How could it get the mouse back up and running?

:)

JayTee, Aug 13, 2016

2. Device issues

Hi Matt,

If you quickly and repeatedly insert and remove a USB device, the USB port may stop responding. When the port is in this state, it will no longer
    recognizes any USB device and it will not work. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to repair the issue with the USB port that couldn't recognize any device.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Aug 13, 2016
  3. USB drive no longer recognized; UNRELATED to Win10 upgrading

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

I would suggest you to go through the below link and check if it helps:

Refer the suggestion given by Praveen Venugopal replied on Dec 24, 2015:

USB device not recognized in Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Shubham Chaubey, Aug 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, you might try reading patiently through this thread:
    Solved Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard not working - Windows 10 Forums

Every so often there's a useful idea.

If not solved, please post back with what you've tried.
    Also please state what sort of mouse you have- wired/wireless..type..

Has this happened just after you upgraded to the anniversary build on Win 10?

dalchina, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

1. USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix? - Similar Threads - USB Devices longer

2. USB port on pc no longer recognizes portable device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port on pc no longer recognizes portable device.: I've tried uninstalling portable DVD device in device manager then reinstalling, turn off/on pc. USB port has worked in the past. Microsoft says it may be that driver needs updating but update is no longer available....
  3. USB port on pc no longer recognizes portable device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB port on pc no longer recognizes portable device.: I've tried uninstalling portable DVD device in device manager then reinstalling, turn off/on pc. USB port has worked in the past. Microsoft says it may be that driver needs updating but update is no longer available....
  4. how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?: i have tried EVERYTHING and watched every single video on youtube for a fix and looked up some sites like reddit and quora but no difference, the error is still here and its so freaking annoying and i hope someone atleas...
  5. how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?: i have tried EVERYTHING and watched every single video on youtube for a fix and looked up some sites like reddit and quora but no difference, the error is still here and its so freaking annoying and i hope someone atleas...
  6. How to fix USB device not recognized in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix USB device not recognized in windows 10: [ATTACH]This is Happening to my usb when I connect it with my pc it is alwaying saying that when I connect the USB with the pc need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10/9dad03f4-ba4f-4703-a5e4-f89ba494f5d4
  7. sound device no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound device no longer recognized: https://imgur.com/sj5r28H It was working fine? All of a sudden decided to show up in the other devices list. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, uninstalling the device and restarting, different usb ports. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to date. submitted by...
  8. How to fix USB not recognized on windows10?

How to fix USB not recognized on windows10?: Randomly my computer(Windows 10) doesn't even recognize my usb connection to my phone oddly. I tried uninstall the drive then reinstall it and nothing work. Restarted my computer and phone nothing changed. I had never had this issue before and my phone is a LG optimus and...
  9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB Drive No Longer Recognized?

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Drive No Longer Recognized?: Hey everyone! So, I've been running into a weird situation and I was hoping to run into some clarification on what I could do to fix the problem. I got a 128GB Flash Drive which I proceeded to install a portable, bootable Fedora install on. Of course, naturally, since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb device no longer recognized

2. usb device no longer recognised