Windows 10: USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts

Discus and support USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with my custom build where at least once a day all of my usb devices will disconnect, and then reconnect 10-20 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TikTak816, Sep 30, 2018.

1. TikTak816 Win User

USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts

I have been having a problem with my custom build where at least once a day all of my usb devices will disconnect, and then reconnect 10-20 seconds later. I turned off the automatic disconnect setting in windows and it still had no effect.
    Also, my computer will occasionally just shut down and restart out of nowhere,l. I also changed the automatic restart function but that also seemed to have no effect. Any help is appreciated!

cpu: amd ryzen 7 1800x
    motherboard: asus rog strix b350-f
    graphics card: msi gaming geforce gtx 1070 armor 8gb
    ram: corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb

:)

TikTak816, Sep 30, 2018
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts :confused:*Mad USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Computer restarting randomly

Hi,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with your PC starting randomly. Please answer the questions below:

• When your PC restarts, are you having any error messages?
    • You said you got the computer fixed, do you remember what changes were made to the PC? Is this before changing the power supply or after?

Your response to our queries will be appreciated.

Robert Caw, Sep 30, 2018
  4. USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts

Computer Randomly Restarts

So around a week ago I got this new computer and it has Windows 10 on it. When I am away from the computer for around a half an hour it randomly restarts though twice it would just freeze in sleep mode. However a couple of days ago I made sure that it
    can't sleep or automatically restart for any reason yet it still restarts randomly while I'm away does anyone have any idea if this is caused by windows 10 or something else?

Brian-Dougherty, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts

1. USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts - Similar Threads - USB Devices Randomly

2. PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly: This is a problem I've had for a while now. My PC often shuts down/requires a restart randomly for some reason. Most of the time, this happens when I'm watching video or playing games almost always 2D games, not resource-heavy 3D ones. I tried diagnosing this problem with a...
  3. PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutting Off/Requires Restart Randomly: This is a problem I've had for a while now. My PC often shuts down/requires a restart randomly for some reason. Most of the time, this happens when I'm watching video or playing games almost always 2D games, not resource-heavy 3D ones. I tried diagnosing this problem with a...
  4. Random Shutting Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Shutting Off: last few months iv been getting random shut downs i could be building websites or gaming then poof at random i get black screen with shutting off displayed then pc turns off no crit errors event viewer only ones i will post below Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The...
  5. External Monitor and USB devices shut off randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Monitor and USB devices shut off randomly: Recently I have been having a problem where my external monitor and USB devices. Use a laptop connected to a monitor with lid closed and my monitor and devices are bugging. They are just randomly turning off for example, I am playing a game like minecraft and my monitor shuts...
  6. Computer randomly shuts off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shuts off.: Hi everyone. My pc randomly shuts off. To get some stuff out of the way: It's not an overheating issue. Thermal paste + 6 Arctis coolers There's no dust in the pc Windows and gpu drivers are up to date Nothing is overclocked There are no viruses in the pc, windows defender...
  7. Computer Shuts Down and Restarts at Random

Computer Shuts Down and Restarts at Random: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for the past week where it would shut down at random and restart multiple times a day. Similar to what the following person on this thread is experiencing:...
  8. Shutting off randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting off randomly: The problem is when I'm playing games my computer randomly says "Logging off" then proceeds to log me off. I've had this problem for a month and it's making my computer unusable. I've searched and searched for solutions but it seems no one else has had this problem....
  9. Random shut off of USB/bluetooth devices.

Random shut off of USB/bluetooth devices.: I have a Dell Aurora R6 running on Window 10 that would experience random disconnects from USB devices/bluetooth devices without warning. These are things that I have done to try to mitigate the problem to no avail: 1) disabled allowing the computer to shut down USB ports to...
  10. My Computer randomly shuts off

My Computer randomly shuts off: Everyday about 1 to 5 minutes after I starting my computer , My computer shuts off, Then afterwards when i try to start my computer again, nothing appears on my monitor even though The computer is clearly on, after a few minutes of being on but with a black screen my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 randomly shutting usb off