Windows 10: USB Devices Unrecognized

Discus and support USB Devices Unrecognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 USB devices a WIFI and a Bluetooth Dongle that since the latest patch {KB4586781} will not work. They both were working prior to this. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clinton Hamilton, Nov 11, 2020.

1. USB Devices Unrecognized

I have 2 USB devices a WIFI and a Bluetooth Dongle that since the latest patch {KB4586781} will not work. They both were working prior to this. I have tried on multiple port across two different Windows 10 systems with no change. I have also purchased a second Bluetooth dongle that also suffers the same response.

In addition, I also have a wireless cell phone charger that gives the same error. I am less concerned about it, but want the products that I purchased to work.

Thank you;

Das

:)

Clinton Hamilton, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Tely136 Win User

Unrecognized USB device (device descriptor request failed)

Are you still around?

Sorry if none of that helped. I have tried pretty much everything else that has been suggested by others such as:

Uninstalling the unrecognized device and restarting

Uninstalling the USB drivers and restarting.

Trying every USB port on my computer.

Updating the drivers for every device

listed under universal serial his controllers in the device manager.

Please reply, I know there's got to be a way to fix this.

Tely136, Nov 11, 2020
  3. wenbeiss Win User
    Error 43: Unrecognized USB device

So, I've had this USB headset for a year or so and it's always worked perfectly. However, I upgraded to Windows 10 a little under a month and, suddenly, today it stopped working. The thing is, it was working just fine earlier today, but all of a sudden Windows
    gave me the "unrecognized USB device". And ever since then, I haven't been able to get it to work again.

I've tried everything. I've been searching online for hours, and nothing worked. Any suggestions as to I can get it working again?

wenbeiss, Nov 11, 2020
  4. USB Devices Unrecognized

Windows CE device uncrecognized via USB, A request for the USB device descriptor failed

Thank you for your reply,

Unfortunately the above-mentioned steps did not solve the issue. Im still having the same result (USB device unrecognized, a request for the usb device descriptor failed).

KrzysztofPaszkiewicz, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

USB Devices Unrecognized

1. USB Devices Unrecognized - Similar Threads - USB Devices Unrecognized

2. USB device unrecognized error after uninstalling MalwareBytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device unrecognized error after uninstalling MalwareBytes: After uninstalling MalwareBytes, my external hard drive is basically bricked. This is across every port and computer, so the issue is purely related to the drive. I've tried the hardware troubleshooter, defaulting bios settings, almost every fix involving device manager,...
  3. USB device unrecognized error after uninstalling MalwareBytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device unrecognized error after uninstalling MalwareBytes: After uninstalling MalwareBytes, my external hard drive is basically bricked. This is across every port and computer, so the issue is purely related to the drive. I've tried the hardware troubleshooter, defaulting bios settings, almost every fix involving device manager,...
  4. USB device unrecognized error after uninstalling MalwareBytes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unrecognized Device - HP Z31x

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unrecognized Device - HP Z31x: [ATTACH] Hello all, I have a HP Z31x monitor that suddenly shows up as an unrecognized device. This is a fresh Windows Install and I did install the official drivers from HP for this monitor. I have two other Windows 10 PCs which do not show this "Other" device....
  6. RC Controller with USB interface is being "kicked off" USB as an unrecognized device

RC Controller with USB interface is being "kicked off" USB as an unrecognized device: HI, I recently started a hobby with RC Airplanes and I purchased a Flysky 16x controller/transmitter which comes with a usb cable to connect with a computer. I also purchased a simulator program called Clear View that allows the transmitter to control model aircraft as an...
  7. Plugging in USB after boot leads to unrecognized device

Plugging in USB after boot leads to unrecognized device: Hi all, I have had humongous problems since buying a new laptop (HP EliteBook 850 G5) and having Windows 10. The biggest problem by far has been the USB ports. I have tried absolutely everything, but I cannot get my problem resolved. Maybe, I am missing something, but I...
  8. Device recognized and then unrecognized immediately

Device recognized and then unrecognized immediately: Hi, So I recently bought the Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming Box. I got it in the mail today but I’m having trouble getting windows to detect the device through thunderbolt 3. I plug it in, it makes the tone that indicated a device was connected then immediately makes the tone that...
  9. Unrecognized system / device in Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized system / device in Network: hi, When I open file explorer, I notices an computer icon in the network section - Not sure I am connected to any device and need to find out what this as well as how to delete it? Came across while I was searching the forum because every-time my system starts the "Virtual...
  10. Unrecognized devices

Unrecognized devices: Can someone help me out w/this? Under Devices: I know what each of these are. Under Multimedia Devices: I do NOT know what the BDP-S3700 devices are. Under Printers: I know what each of these are. 1. How do I find out what the BDP-S3700 devices are & if I really need...