Windows 10: USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected

Discus and support USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So once I connect my DS4 controller to the PC, sometimes all my USB devices, including M&K and the BT Dongle itself, randomly disconnect and reconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fant1xX, Apr 11, 2021.

1. USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected

So once I connect my DS4 controller to the PC, sometimes all my USB devices, including M&K and the BT Dongle itself, randomly disconnect and reconnect after a few seconds. This only happens when the controller is really connected via BT, not wehen the dongle is on standby.

My Specs are:

Win 10 20H2 (19042.867)

R5 2600X

RTX 2070

MSI B450 Tomahawk

Crucial M.2 Sata SSD

submitted by /u/Fant1xX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fant1xX, Apr 11, 2021

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Apps not detecting Xbox one controller with usb wire

To further isolate your concern, we recommend the following steps below:

• Test the controller on a different device.
    • Connect a different controller on your computer.
    • Use a different USB cable.
    • Connect the controller using a Bluetooth connection if your computer is Bluetooth capable. You can view the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Loraine Mon, Apr 11, 2021
  4. USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected

Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected

1. USB Devies randomly reconnect when bluetooth controller is connected - Similar Threads - USB Devies randomly

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  4. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  5. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  6. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  7. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  8. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

9. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.: I just recently started to have this problem, but it seems like randomly my MX Master 2 will disconnect from my PC. It's relatively easy to get it reconnected all I have to do is open bluetooth settings and then it automatically reconnects. I've tried a lot of different...
  10. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...