Windows 10: USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Discus and support USB disconnect sound keeps playing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanNGC12, Sep 27, 2018.

1. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted during an update. Would this have anything to do with it? I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

:)

NathanNGC12, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 27, 2018
  3. USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT SOUND

Hello guys, i use an hp i5 pro book laptop, model G450.

Problem is, it makes a usb connect/disconnect sound every time it gets a slight shake or call it disturbance from its position and as the sound plays, the screen blinks too.

I searched for online solutions and did the following but still the problem has persisted

• I updated all the drivers
    • I checked the sound settings "event programs" and its only the "device connect" and "device disconnect" which are assigned to this sound.
    • I tried monitoring the device manager and nothing is displayed as this annoying sound plays
    Some one told me that it could be a VGA port issue but i don't know what i can really do if it's the actual problem.

Please help me, my laptop is not even 5 months old.

Nicholas-mukaaya, Sep 27, 2018
  4. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...nnecting/7e7c792e-04f1-489d-a735-a8b74a7314b5

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

1. USB disconnect sound keeps playing. - Similar Threads - USB disconnect sound

2. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.: The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing. In the hidden Icons menu, if I am fast enough, I can click on the USB devices icon to see what is connected. It shows as Generic USB 2 hub, or something similar.In device manager, I cannot see this device, as when it connects...
  3. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.: The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing. In the hidden Icons menu, if I am fast enough, I can click on the USB devices icon to see what is connected. It shows as Generic USB 2 hub, or something similar.In device manager, I cannot see this device, as when it connects...
  4. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: I updated my PC recently but failed to finish it. Since then an error or disconnect message keeps playing like when u unplug or plug a device. Please help its annoying....
  6. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise...
  7. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise...
  8. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.: Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what...
  9. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.: Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what...
  10. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device disconnect sound keeps playing

2. usb disconnect sound keeps playing

3. usb disconnect sound

4. device connect disconnect sound playing,
  5. windows 10 device disconnect sound keeps playing,
  6. device disconnect sound plays randomly when connecting targus usb hub,
  7. device disconnect sound constantly,
  8. windows device disconnect sound keeps playing,
  9. disconnect sound keeps playing