Windows 10: usb don,t open

Discus and support usb don,t open in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jagm4466, Feb 16, 2019.

1. jagm4466 Win User

usb don,t open

I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you

:)

jagm4466, Feb 16, 2019
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Feb 16, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 16, 2019
  4. usb don,t open

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

usb don,t open

1. usb don,t open - Similar Threads - usb don open

2. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps don´t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps don´t open: After I uninstalled HP Smart app using the Revo Uninstaller, I noticed, that the Photos app didn´t open. I uninstalled it thinking I could just reinstall it via Microsoft Store which also doesn´t open. I already tried reseting Microsoft Store and the Apps with Powershell...
  3. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps don´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps don´t open: After I uninstalled HP Smart app using the Revo Uninstaller, I noticed, that the Photos app didn´t open. I uninstalled it thinking I could just reinstall it via Microsoft Store which also doesn´t open. I already tried reseting Microsoft Store and the Apps with Powershell...
  4. Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder: In the domain, when trying to access a shared resource with Windows 10, if the user did not have permissions, it gave an error message saying that they did not have permissions, contact the administrator.With windows 11 that does not happen, you simply try to enter and it...
  5. login options don´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  6. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  7. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard: My laptop updated recently and now when I type certain symbols, others appearIf I hit the top numbers in order from 1 to 0!"·$%&/=Other buttons are doing the same thing, symbols are either mixed up or I Spanish lettering. My default language is English so I don´t know what...
  9. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found...
  10. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something. I...