Windows 10: USB Dongle Malfunctioning

Discus and support USB Dongle Malfunctioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard bundle 2000. When I plug it into the computer, it gives me this message: USB Device not recognized. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Man Grewal, Jan 11, 2021.

1. USB Dongle Malfunctioning

Hi, I have a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard bundle 2000. When I plug it into the computer, it gives me this message:

USB Device not recognized.

What can I do it fix this?

:)

Man Grewal, Jan 11, 2021

2. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of
    them even recognize that there's a device there. If anyone knows whats going on, please help.

Carter Wolf, Jan 11, 2021
  3. usb Dongle not working#!!!

Hi Anzarul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

What is the exact error you get when you connect the USB dongle?

Run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to reinstall the USB drivers and check if it helps.

• Press
      Windows Key + X,
      and select Device Manager

• Expand the
      Universal Serial Bus Controllers section by clicking on the
      "+"
      sign.

• Uninstall each of the devices under the
      USB Controller section by right-clicking on each one, and then clicking
      Uninstall.

• Close the
      Device Manager and restart your computer. Windows will automatically re-install the USB controllers in your computer, without you having to do anything further. Your computer will now run USB devices properly.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 11, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

USB Dongle Malfunctioning

USB dongle thingamajig

6 different makes and models? I don't believe the mice are the problem. It's either down to crappy interference between the dongle and the mouse, or a seriously strange surface.

RCoon, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

USB Dongle Malfunctioning

1. USB Dongle Malfunctioning - Similar Threads - USB Dongle Malfunctioning

2. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB dongle not functioning: i have a usb dongle but i'm not sure if it is bluetooth or for wifi. Whenever i plug it in my laptop does not respond to it as far as i know. Apparently the bluetooth symbol is supposed to appear on the taskbar when the usb dongle is inserted but that doesn't work for me....
  3. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB dongle not functioning: i have a usb dongle but i'm not sure if it is bluetooth or for wifi. Whenever i plug it in my laptop does not respond to it as far as i know. Apparently the bluetooth symbol is supposed to appear on the taskbar when the usb dongle is inserted but that doesn't work for me....
  4. USB dongle not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...
  6. Usb port malfunction

Usb port malfunction: I can't get one if my ports to work. I have a lenovo all-in-one desktop. The back ports work fine. When I plug a usb into the bottom side port it works. As soon as I plug in something to the top side usb port, the bottom one quits as well as the top one not working. I have...
  7. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction": I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of them even recognize...
  8. USB port "malfunction"

USB port "malfunction": I have an HP 15-bs060; my USB port won't recognize anything I plug in. It always says the last device I plugged in "malfuctioned and Windows doesnt recognize this device." I'm trying to upload pics off my phone to clear up space, tried my back-up laptop too and get same...
  9. USB Device Malfunction

USB Device Malfunction: Hi, I just brought my computer home and when I logged in and plugged in my seven port USB hub, it came up as a notification saying "The last USB that was plugged in to this computer malfunctioned and was not recognized.". Nothing like this has ever happened to me and that...
  10. USB Device malfunctioned

USB Device malfunctioned: Windows interrupted this device because it encountered problems . (Code 43). I've searched all the methods but can't solve this problem. Motherboard Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid]...