Windows 10: Usb don't work after restart

Discus and support Usb don't work after restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday I restarted the pc using the button on the case. After the reboot, the usb connectors no longer worked, so I did cmos but with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lukáš Tribula, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Usb don't work after restart

Hello. Yesterday I restarted the pc using the button on the case. After the reboot, the usb connectors no longer worked, so I did cmos but with no result.

USB mouse and keyboard don´t work in bios too.

Today I got the ps / 2 keyboard and the mouse and keyboard working. As soon as the PC ran up I looked into the device manager and in the controller section I had an exclamation point for this: Intel usb 3.0 extensible host controller driver.

So I uninstall it and after restart it i have exclamation point to this: usb xhci compliant host controller.

Can anyone look into the eventviewer log for what's going on? Let me know what to record in the log. I think the board is dead.

It doesn't work to restart the PC via the button and if I hold down the power button for a long time, the monitor will turn off but the pc is running next. Everything except the gpu is 4 years old.

Pc

cpu I7 6700

mb Msi h 170 gaming 3

ram Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2133

Gpu Msi rtx 2070

Evga supernova 750 G2

ssd adata 920s

windows 10 1903 ver.18362.418

Best regards

Lukas T.

:)

Lukáš Tribula, Nov 8, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

ok i have installed it and restarted i will go and check it now.

edit: don´t works. its still in 2d.

armym3, Nov 8, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

Usb don't work after restart

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Usb don't work after restart [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Usb don't work after restart

1. Usb don't work after restart - Similar Threads - Usb don't restart

2. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  3. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  4. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Jumplists don't work after restarting explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jumplists don't work after restarting explorer.exe: Hello, I found an issue with jump lists: If I kill explorer.exe and restart it any item of any jump list still appears but nothing happens when it is clicked. Is it a known issue? Will it be fixed in a Windows update? Regards, Adrien...
  6. USB Ports don't work.

USB Ports don't work.: Hello, today my USB ports stopped working and no mouses work on it, I have tried updating the drivers and uninstalling them but it still doesn't work, I have Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire A515-54. Thanks in advance....
  7. Bootable usb don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable usb don't work: One month ago, I installed ubuntu and deleted windows 10. Now I have problem with making bootable usb. I can't make pendrive with 64x win10, because FAT32 can handle file to only 4GB. So I tried 32x version. When I downloaded Iso, formatted drive and copied files, pendrive...
  8. usb headphones don't work

usb headphones don't work: hi. I have a pair of somic headphones model g941 . the headphones worked well until I recovered my computer and deleted all my files . Before resetting the audio device was shown like "speakers (G941) but now is shown like "speakers (Somic 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming...
  9. USB ports don't work

USB ports don't work: Good afternoon. My laptop has stopped recognizing any device that connects to the USB ports. The message that he doesn't recognize it doesn't even come out...
  10. USB not working after restarting laptop.

USB not working after restarting laptop.: EDIT* I reinstalled windows and it worked for me I don't know how I installed it incorrectly Thanks for the help!! Hi I have a lenovo Y50-70 laptop (i7-4710HQ GTX 860m 4GB 8GB ram) after restarting my laptop I had to because I installed the XTU from intel and then my...