Windows 10: USB drive not detecting printer

Discus and support USB drive not detecting printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a Microsoft book 2 and my USB not detecting printer. The computer detects my phone but does not stay connected; it just does cycles of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emcclain4, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Emcclain4 Win User

USB drive not detecting printer

I am using a Microsoft book 2 and my USB not detecting printer.

The computer detects my phone but does not stay connected; it just does cycles of connecting then disconnecting.

Thanks,

Ellis McClain

:)

Emcclain4, Apr 10, 2019
  2. SVLingam Win User

My Seagate external hard drive is not detected when plugged in to USB port of my laptop using windows 10?

Thanks for your response.

I have tried all the steps provided, however in vain. The external hard drive is not identified at all in any of the the USB ports when connected. The USB ports identify other external Flash drives and devices. However this drive is detected in another laptop
    using Windows 7 OS. Please advise further.

Regards

SVLingam, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Printer not detected

I bought a canon pixma 2540s printer 2 days ago and I finished the installations from the cd and it worked , I closed my laptop and the next day the laptop made an update , the printer installation was gone and every time I try to reinstall it reaches
    step 3 which is connecting the printer to the laptop and it says " cant be detected I tried to do it manually the laptop keep refusing to read the printer and I'm 100% sure that it's connected and that the usb is working, sometimes it would say that the printer
    is detected for like 2 seconds and then it goes back to not detected .

RoulaKhaled, Apr 10, 2019
  4. USB drive not detecting printer

usb printers not being detected

Hi, I have a new HP pc upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and it does not detect the usb printers plug into it.

I've tried 2 hp printers with it. All the other usb devices connected do work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Joe

merlin2049er, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

USB drive not detecting printer

1. USB drive not detecting printer - Similar Threads - USB drive detecting

2. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB flash drive not detected: A USB flash drive is no longer detected on one of my Windows 10 systems even though it worked for many years without issue. However it does work on another system also with Windows 10 on it. I have tried all of the possible solutions mentioned here, but neither solved the...
  3. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB flash drive not detected: A USB flash drive is no longer detected on one of my Windows 10 systems even though it worked for many years without issue. However it does work on another system also with Windows 10 on it. I have tried all of the possible solutions mentioned here, but neither solved the...
  4. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Flash drive/usb not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive/usb not detected: Hello guys i have a 16gb flash drive. The problem is it's hardly detected everytime i plugged it in pc. Sometimes after i plugged it in, the drive letter was shown up in my computer but when i clicked it the inside is empty and it become not responding until i plugged it out....
  6. Flash drive/usb not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive/usb not detected: Hello guys i have a 16gb flash drive. The problem is it's hardly detected everytime i plugged it in pc. Sometimes after i plugged it in, the drive letter was shown up in my computer but when i clicked it the inside is empty and it become not responding until i plugged it out....
  7. Speaker is being detected as a USB drive

Speaker is being detected as a USB drive: Hello people, So I have this speaker I've been using for quite a while and it kept saying it was being detected as a USB drive. Not sure what this means. In task manager, the "USB drive" speaker is detected and says as 0 MB formatted with absolutely no writing or reading....
  8. USB drive detection problem

USB drive detection problem: Hi everyone, I got an error message after inserting my USB into my laptop running Windows 10 Home edition. And when I try to close the error message, it keeps appearing again every time. The error message is shown in the screenshot here. The USB is not connected to my...
  9. USB external drive detection

USB external drive detection: My Lenovo Yoga does not detect an external cd/dvd drive plugged into the usb port. How do I make it search for the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-external-drive-detection/4dd6bbfd-99da-47cd-8a89-a2a521d6ac12
  10. usb printers not being detected

usb printers not being detected: Hi, I have a new HP pc upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and it does not detect the usb printers plug into it. I've tried 2 hp printers with it. All the other usb devices connected do work. Any ideas? Thanks, Joe 97155