Windows 10: USB drive not showing files and folders in Windows 10

Discus and support USB drive not showing files and folders in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]For some users, although their USB consumes a large chunk of memory space, it […] This article USB drive not showing files and folders in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 3, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

USB drive not showing files and folders in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2020
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

7.62, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. USB drive not showing files and folders in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB drive showing

2. USB Drive not showing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Drive not showing files: I bought a USB Drive and I moved some files into it. When I try checking the files, the flash is always empty but it still records that some memory is in use. I've formatted several times and I still can keep a file in it....
  3. USB Drive not showing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Drive not showing files: I bought a USB Drive and I moved some files into it. When I try checking the files, the flash is always empty but it still records that some memory is in use. I've formatted several times and I still can keep a file in it....
  4. USB drive not showing up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drive not showing up in Windows 10: I have had a problem with my drives not showing up when plugged in and if I change the drive letter, they are fine. I have since discovered that Norton backup was the issue and now that I have totally disabled it, my drives are fine. I don't think I am the only one with this...
  5. USB Drive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Drive not showing up in File Explorer: I got a brand new flash drive and when I plug it into my computer it does not show up in file explorer, however I can see it in Disk Management where it says no media and I can also see it in devices and printers but in devices and printers, it is grayed out under the browse...
  6. A usb drive is not showing

A usb drive is not showing: A USB drive is not showing, though all other USB devices are showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-usb-drive-is-not-showing/3475f09b-9499-4e04-ae88-89558b7b4769
  7. usb drive not showing up in file explorer

usb drive not showing up in file explorer: win 10 updated 2 days ago. I have a 256gb cruzer usb 3.0 drive. When plugged in either directly to cpu frame, or a 3 port usb 3.0 extender port, I hear the win 10 sound that a usb drive has been plugged in but it never shows up in file exploerer. So I can't access the drive....
  8. External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in...: External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in file explorer. Once under This PC and again under Desktop. How do eliminate one? According to support this isn't a flaw. I consider it to be a design flaw. The second appearance of...
  9. Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives in Windows 10: How to: Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives in Windows 10 How to Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives in Windows 10 [img] Information Hidden files, folders, and drives do not show by default in Windows. Windows protected system files (ex: desktop.ini files) are...
  10. file explorer shows usb drive twice

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer shows usb drive twice: hi, i have an annoying problem. when i plug a usb drive, the file explorer shows the same drive with the same drive letter twice. it's no big deal but annoying like i said.. how can i fix this 25514