Windows 10: USB Driver ISSUE

Discus and support USB Driver ISSUE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently built my pc and my pc has no disc driver. So I decided to copy the files from the disc driver to a USB driver. And I dont know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnknownMythical, Mar 1, 2021.

1. USB Driver ISSUE

So I recently built my pc and my pc has no disc driver. So I decided to copy the files from the disc driver to a USB driver. And I dont know what to do next. This is to connect to the internet because my wifi adapter needs a driver. Pls help

submitted by /u/UnknownMythical
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UnknownMythical, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Windows usb drivers issue

Hi,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are facing. Since you have checked this concern on two separate computers running different versions of Windows, there is a possibility that this can be caused by the presence of corrupted drivers
    or files in your system.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter from this article:

Automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems
    . This will check to make sure the files and drivers are in good condition.

If the steps provided does not resolve the issue, we would have to update the driver of the devices manually. You can refer to the following links on how to update device drivers on different versions of Windows:

Let us know of any status or progress relating to your query.

Jordan Dom, Mar 1, 2021
  4. USB Driver ISSUE

USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

USB Driver ISSUE

1. USB Driver ISSUE - Similar Threads - USB Driver ISSUE

2. USB driver error reading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB driver error reading issue: I'm getting an "access denied" error message when attempting to use a USB outlet for reading my data logger on my motorcycle. It's saying I don't have the correct permissions to access but I can't seem to understand why I WOULDN'T when I'm the owner of the computer. I need...
  3. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  4. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  5. Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.: So i connected the usb microphone and the microphone volume is very very low, I have checked the volume in listen panel it is on 100.Microphone: Samson C01U ProDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 520s I have tried uninstalling the driver and running the audio recording troubleshooter...
  6. USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys

USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys: Hello, when I came back from holidays, my headset valve index were not detected by SteamVR anymore. Steam support told me the problem were because of the usb but changing for another one doesn't work. I also have bugs sometimes when every usb would disconnect and reconnect at...
  7. FT230X USB-UART Driver issue

FT230X USB-UART Driver issue: I went to update a device Palette 2 I have, but windows could not find a driver for it. It was requiring FT230X USB to UART driver to carry out update. After some searching, I found this... There is an .exe from the https://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm site. Use the...
  8. USB Tethering Driver Issues

USB Tethering Driver Issues: Hello I am currently doing online learning, and my internet is super slow, so the school sent us some Verizon Jetpack hotspots. The model I have is the 8800L on an unlimited plan. I don't know the password to the device, as it's meant to auto-connect to my chromebook, but I...
  9. Usb sound driver issue

Usb sound driver issue: Hi, I have a soundblaster Katana and g6 plugged in via usb to a usb hub. Alot of the time when i boot the pc there is no sound except generic windows noises. Every time i have to troubleshoot the device and reinstall the current driver and reboot the pc for sound to come...
  10. USB driver issue

USB driver issue: I meet the usb not work. After I try to renew the driver , and check the log . It is as below: >>> [Device Install (DiShowUpdateDevice) - USB\VID_0000&PID_0538\5&2C27A5E&0&1] >>> Section start 2018/07/30 14:18:22.002 cmd: "C:\Windows\System32\devmgmt.msc"...