Windows 10: usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc

Discus and support usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; till 2 months back, my usb devicepen drive 16 gb used to work very nicely. now it is not working / not recognized / nor showing up. getting heated up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VRVASA, Jan 14, 2022.

1. VRVASA Win User

usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc

till 2 months back, my usb devicepen drive 16 gb used to work very nicely. now it is not working / not recognized / nor showing up. getting heated up. I tried the conventional methods through device manager to uninstall then update the driver. basically my pc is not showing the usb mass storage device in the device manager.Please help me to solve this problem.Thanks and regards,V.V.Rao

:)

VRVASA, Jan 14, 2022

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jan 14, 2022
  3. USB devices not recognized (Windows 10)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?
    4. Have you tried connecting the devices on other USB ports?
    5. Are the devices being recognized on different PC?

Refer the article to know
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the USB diagnose troubleshooter to identify and fix issues related to USB devices. Refer the article

Automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems

Method 2:

Update the chipset drivers on the PC. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 14, 2022
  4. jds63 Win User

WD My passport - Not recognized in Win 10

True there is a lot we do not know yet with this PC or Drive, but Ultra's are both 3.0 & 2.0 as posted in links here from WD, so i suppose i am just speculating on what was shown so far here. I would not suggest him/her opening this WD and i see no screws so either snapped together or glued . As i have this drive and UEFI. I think has to do with where is it being plugged in which USB ports as i see a listed PCI USB Controller card. Asked about updated system drivers, chipset,etc..

Here is my Device Manager

usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc [​IMG]

jds63, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc - Similar Threads - usb driver recognized

2. usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc: till 2 months back, my usb devicepen drive 16 gb used to work very nicely. now it is not working / not recognized / nor showing up. getting heated up. I tried the conventional methods through device manager to uninstall then update the driver. My pc is not showing the usb...
  3. usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb driver not recognized not showong up by the win 10 pc: till 2 months back, my usb devicepen drive 16 gb used to work very nicely. now it is working / not recognized / nor showing up. getting heated up. I tried the conventional methods through device manager to uninstall then update the driver. basically my pc is not showing the...
  4. win 10 update no usb drivers

win 10 update no usb drivers: i have 4 networked computers updated all win 10 pro then next day no usb drivers did everything to correct brand new out of box hp 3000 book laptop wth microsoft thats how i get treated i spent hundreds of $$$$$$ you guys fix this NOW...
  5. Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick: Hey guys, I have a Realtek 8811U Wifi stick. Whenever I boot windows with the stick plugged in, it takes ages to boot. If I unplug it, it's quicker. Moreover the stick is not recognized by win 10 automatically. I have to unplug and plug in again to make it work. Do you...
  6. Drivers from USB are not recognized

Drivers from USB are not recognized: Hi, A couple of days ago when I plugged in a flash drive through the USB port no notification came up. It did not say it was corrupted or not recognized, nothing came up. I then checked if any drivers were connected and it said nothing was on. There is no problem with the...
  7. PC doesn’t recognize USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn’t recognize USB: I use a laptop with Windows 10 and an MP3 player. The player works without problems, but I can not connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop simply can not see it....
  8. win 10 PC after Reset, fails to recognize USB devices

win 10 PC after Reset, fails to recognize USB devices: I have a fairly old HP PC, I did a Reset on it and now when I plug in various USB devices they are not recognized (although they are on another WIN 10 PC) I tried to get Drivers from HP but they say they no longer provide them for my PC model. What makes matters worse the...
  9. magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10

magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10: magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magellan-gps-is-not-recognized-in-usb-win-10/ee35a056-a54d-49f7-bb85-505944655b49
  10. WIN 10 - Recognizing portable drive connected to USB

WIN 10 - Recognizing portable drive connected to USB: I can't seem to get a new SATA drive to be recognized by windows 10. Connected to powered, Sabrent portable SATA holder and connected to the USB port on a new Samsung laptop. Looking in Device manager disk drives, there is no listing. Nothing in USB headers either. Drive...