Windows 10: USB Driver Support

Discus and support USB Driver Support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All I have an issue with Windows 10 64 bit, and the Generic USB hub driver provided by Microsoft. The problem seems to be isolated to only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bryon_674, Apr 1, 2020.

1. bryon_674 Win User

USB Driver Support

Hello All

I have an issue with Windows 10 64 bit, and the Generic USB hub driver provided by Microsoft. The problem seems to be isolated to only a few PC's, as I did verify that the driver usbhub3.sys installed correctly and worked as expected on another Windows 10 PC. However, I cannot get it to work on the PC that I need to use it on. I have tried to do updates through Dell, such as chipset updates, but no luck. As well as Windows updates. Any ideas what I can try next? And what sort of information would I need to provide to help?

This is what is shows up as:

USB Driver Support 82be410b-ac17-4dd6-bd51-a7917f0b4075?upload=true.png

I installed the driver that I know works on another Windows 10 system:

USB Driver Support f8ce955c-1ebd-4bd7-a843-ce4bd3119ef8?upload=true.png

:)

bryon_674, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
  4. USB Driver Support

USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, May 25, 2020
Thema:

USB Driver Support

1. USB Driver Support - Similar Threads - USB Driver Support

2. DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER SUPPORT: Is Driver Support included in Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/351802d2-22db-4ec1-83cf-fe469242f2ad
  3. Driver Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Support: Driver Support I am still Paying for driver support but cant reinstallthe program i will cancell the card with your payment unless i and download the program with having to pay more more...
  4. Drivers Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Support: How do I cancel my subscription for drivers support. I did not know I had signed up for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-support/1118525a-b3c5-4a22-bb3b-b1ee9396fc6c
  5. Driver Support

Driver Support: I receive a monthly billing on my account for Driver Support. Is this a normal Microsoft Charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/86832ce1-cbc6-4e51-8d28-c9de8bb3cf48
  6. driver support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver support: I accidentally downloaded Driver Support and now I can't get rid of it. I searched recent downloads, not there, searched in security, watched video on U-Tube several times and it doesn't show up anywhere. PC says it was downloaded, cant find it. They are going to charge me...
  7. Driver Support

Driver Support: C:\Program File (x86)\driver support\svc/install.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/cf875aa9-9f9e-407a-9f08-8c4f1ffa6cf9
  8. driver support

driver support: Do I need driver support for my surface pro Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/ff3d8d52-5d75-4f62-ae63-f59216faf28a
  9. USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.: My Samsung Blue Ray Disc player and my Hisense 3D Smart TV are no longer recognized due to Microsoft deleting the current drivers for them from your system. The old drivers work fine and were supported until this week when you deleted them from the current support system. I...
  10. USB Printing Support Driver

USB Printing Support Driver: I've been trying to fix this for our Epilog Zing laser engraver for over a week. I've searched the internet for this error, and have tried everything it said to do. I deleted the laser, and the software. Downloaded the firmware, software, and driver again and installed it...