Windows 10: USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

Discus and support USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Samsung Blue Ray Disc player and my Hisense 3D Smart TV are no longer recognized due to Microsoft deleting the current drivers for them from your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrankShea7432, Nov 9, 2018.

1. USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

My Samsung Blue Ray Disc player and my Hisense 3D Smart TV are no longer recognized due to Microsoft deleting the current drivers for them from your system. The old drivers work fine and were supported until this week when you deleted them from the current support system. I contacted both manufacturers and they do not have further updates to the old drivers. They both said those drivers are still good for those two products. Why did you delete them. I need them to run my devices. Is there a way you can add them back to the Win 10 driver support?

:)

FrankShea7432, Nov 9, 2018

2. USB Device - No Media

Hi Huw,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers

Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for USB Drivers and expand it.
    • Right click on the USB Drivers and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the Computer.
    Also install the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the USB Drivers.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Breit Win User

USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

1. USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support. - Similar Threads - USB drivers devices

2. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  3. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  4. USB Driver Support

USB Driver Support: Hello All I have an issue with Windows 10 64 bit, and the Generic USB hub driver provided by Microsoft. The problem seems to be isolated to only a few PC's, as I did verify that the driver usbhub3.sys installed correctly and worked as expected on another Windows 10 PC....
  5. My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...: Hi to everybody! I think all started after the last windows update, have any idee of what is the problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-problem-is-as-follow-usb-drives-shown-as/5eb3f1d2-a7c4-4ecb-bc64-e0768fb6b6fb
  6. USB Printing Support is an older USB device

USB Printing Support is an older USB device: I can't print and I am getting the error message "USB Printing Support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0>' and "USB Printing Support can't work with USB 3.0." I've tried every fix I could find and nothings worked. Windows 10 can't find the restore file...
  7. USB Device Not Supported

USB Device Not Supported: This has become another frustrating Windows10 problem. Suddenly getting note that the last USB device I installed isn't recognized, or words to that effect. I have followed recommendations to delete USB devices and that didn't work. I have checked for new drivers for all...
  8. USB Printing Support Driver

USB Printing Support Driver: I've been trying to fix this for our Epilog Zing laser engraver for over a week. I've searched the internet for this error, and have tried everything it said to do. I deleted the laser, and the software. Downloaded the firmware, software, and driver again and installed it...
  9. Driver / Device support

Driver / Device support: When I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro all the drivers and connections seemed to have come across without problem. I use a Dell Axim x51v PPC. It was visible and accessible. Last week I could not access windows 10 anymore as a result of dual booting with...
  10. Graphics Drivers and Manufacturers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Drivers and Manufacturers: I got my Dell Inspiron laptop this past Christmas and the graphics driver installed for the A8-7410 APU w/Radeon R5 Graphics is from 2015. So is it the norm for Manufacturers to just install custom divers from the past and never update them? I have no issues I'm just a little...