Windows 10: USB drivers not working

Discus and support USB drivers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] USB memory is not seen by windows. It makes the specific sound but does not display anything. I have reinstalled windows 10 pro. Immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdiAdi3, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AdiAdi3 Win User

USB drivers not working

USB drivers not working aee11dbc-b60e-4d3c-a408-9d6275ab0875?upload=true.jpg
    USB memory is not seen by windows. It makes the specific sound but does not display anything. I have reinstalled windows 10 pro. Immediately after installing it sees usb but after installing all the programs, it doesn't work anymore. If I uninstall the USB drivers remove and reinstall the stick, the driver errors remain. If I uninstall the drivers, leave the USB connected and restart, the stick will be seen. If I remove it and reintroduce it, it is not seen.
    No more troubleshooting for Hardware! What to do?

:)

AdiAdi3, Aug 27, 2019

2. RENESAS USB 3.0 DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MOUSE OR WIRELESS KEYBOARD

Hello Roger,

I understand that the USB port is not working. The issue may arise if the currently loaded USB driver has become unstable or corrupt or if your PC requires an update for issues that may conflict with a USB device and Windows. This may also occur if
    your USB controllers may have become unstable or corrupt. So, I suggest you to try the following steps and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Remove and reinstall all USB controllers.

• Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X and select
      device manager from the list. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click
      Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
    • Restart the computer, and let the USB controllers get reinstalled.
    • Plug in the removable USB device, and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
    Method 2

The issue could be if the drivers are not updated or get corrupted. So, try to install all of the Windows updates available and if issue persists, try to update the drivers by following the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

Update drivers in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

Method 3

If issue persists try the steps provided to uninstall the USB device from Device Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manger by clicking on
      Windows key + X
      and selecting Device manager
      from the list.
    • Expand the USB section.
    • Find the USB device.
    • Right click USB and select Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
    Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the USB.
    • Right click USB driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Step 3:

Download and install the latest drivers for the USB from the manufacturer website

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2019
  3. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Aug 27, 2019
  4. USB drivers not working

RENESAS USB 3.0 DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MOUSE OR WIRELESS KEYBOARD

i've tried that and downloaded from dell website and did not work very frustrating

Roger Salazar, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

USB drivers not working

1. USB drivers not working - Similar Threads - USB drivers working

2. Why USB drivers stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why USB drivers stopped working?: Windows 7 Home Edition, I have 2 USB slots. Both of them stopped working in the same time. I disabled / uninstalled drvers, then I updated them all, but stil don't work anything. What sould I do?...
  3. USB driver doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB driver doesn't work: Hello I don't know where to post this for help so I'm posting this here. I purchased 2 days ago a new USB driver it was working well until it stopped working for no reason. It doesn't appear in file explorer but does appear in device manager. I tried everything I could found:...
  4. USB driver doesn't work

USB driver doesn't work: Hello I don't know where to post this for help so I'm posting this here. I purchased 2 days ago a new USB driver it was working well until it stopped working for no reason. It doesn't appear in file explorer but does appear in device manager. I tried everything I could found:...
  5. USB driver doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB headset driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset driver not working: I bought a Sennheiser SC 165 USB headset brand new. I have followed instructions from the net about this issue. I am using a USB 3.0 plug. The two led lights on the headset controller do light up when pressed. I have also tested the headset with only the 3.5mm jack and it...
  7. USB headset driver not working

USB headset driver not working: I bought a Sennheiser SC 165 USB headset brand new. I have followed instructions from the net about this issue. I am using a USB 3.0 plug. The two led lights on the headset controller do light up when pressed. I have also tested the headset with only the 3.5mm jack and it...
  8. USB microphone not working USB driver error

USB microphone not working USB driver error: On an Acer spin 5 So I got a new microphone today Tonor T30 and I realized it wasn't working, the microphone audio was coming from the headphones I had plugged in. I checked settings, and I tried changing the input device, but the only thing that appeared was the RealTek...
  9. No USB Devices Work due to Drivers

No USB Devices Work due to Drivers: So I just built a pc a little over a month ago and it was really nice. First of all, I will say it is not the hardware that is the problem. I am not able to use ANY USB devices except for my keyboard and mouse but I can not use any of the drivers for the keyboard and mouse. I...
  10. USB Mass Storage Driver not working

USB Mass Storage Driver not working: On my HP 15-bs658TU windows 10 pro model the USB Mass Storage driver not working and no pendrive or external storage devices are showing in my computer even when they connected....