Windows 10: USB Drivers now working after Windows 10 October Update

Discus and support USB Drivers now working after Windows 10 October Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue - Windows 10 update stopped my internet connection working - I managed to fix this now the USB controller drivers have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dtc829, Oct 29, 2019.

1. dtc829 Win User

USB Drivers now working after Windows 10 October Update

Has anyone else had this issue - Windows 10 update stopped my internet connection working - I managed to fix this now the USB controller drivers have disappeared and USB mouse etc does not work ... Please Help !!

:)

dtc829, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. USB Drivers now working after Windows 10 October Update - Similar Threads - USB Drivers working

2. After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working: After the last update, I am unable to connect to my extended display via USB-C to DisplayPort AND HDMI. The picture cuts in and out and eventually fails completely, reverting back to my main display. I haven't tried normal USB because I don't have that cable and I have...
  3. After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working: After the last update, I am unable to connect to my extended display via USB-C to DisplayPort AND HDMI. The picture cuts in and out and eventually fails completely, reverting back to my main display. I haven't tried normal USB because I don't have that cable and I have...
  4. After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Windows 10 October Update, USB-C port drivers aren't working: After the last update, I am unable to connect to my extended display via USB-C to DisplayPort AND HDMI. I haven't tried normal USB because I don't have that cable and I have already spent $30 on another USB-C adapter trying to figure out the issue. When I go into Properties,...
  5. display driver doesnt work after october update

display driver doesnt work after october update: after the latest update, now windows intel graphics drivers 4000 has failed to install. its showing this error "The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code...
  6. Windows 10 October update driver issues

Windows 10 October update driver issues: I keep having issues with device drivers after updating to windows 10 32 bit october update on my toshiba satellite L305D-S5900 and i log this in feedback hub i need help anyone [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 Update NOW PULLED

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update NOW PULLED: Windows 10 October 2018 Update NOW PULLED 119248
  8. Windows 10 October update now available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October update now available: Microsoft's 2nd biggest feature update to Windows 10 of the year is here. The October update to Windows 10 brings a number of new features to the OS like Cloud Clipboard, Swiftkey keyboard and many more. Currently, the update is in seeker mode-it would be offered to only...
  9. Windows 10 October 2018 Update is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update is now available: Microsoft has just released Windows 10 October 2018 Update to the compatible devices. Windows 10 version 1809 is gradually rolling out and if you don’t want to wait any longer, here’s how you can get the new tidbits right now. As expected, Microsoft is rolling out the...
  10. Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available: Grab more quiet time with the #Windows10 October 2018 Update. It’s available now and crafted to help you make the most of every moment. #MicrosoftEvent Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 118968