Windows 10: usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard

Discus and support usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My wireless mouse and keyboard both of them are Microsoft devices are not working with my dell laptop anymore. windows 10 I am getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrvgson, May 24, 2020.

1. mrvgson Win User

usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard

Hello,

My wireless mouse and keyboard both of them are Microsoft devices are not working with my dell laptop anymore. windows 10

I am getting the USB not recognized error code 43.

I have tried some of the basic fixes that were recommended – like searching for the updated drivers, restart etc. However none of them fixes the issue.

Greatly appreciate if someone can help me fix this issue.

Thanks,

Siva

:)

mrvgson, May 24, 2020

2. Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-1000

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 24, 2020
  3. mannee68 Win User
    Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

I bought the keyboard/mouse combo listed above but I damaged the mouse and now it doesn't work. If I buy another Microsoft 1000 mouse, will it work with the same (original) bluetooth receiver so I can continue using the keyboard as well? Do I have to worry
    about a different "frequency"?

mannee68, May 24, 2020
  4. usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard

keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2020
Thema:

usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard

1. usb error 43 with microsoft 1000 mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - usb error microsoft

2. Code 43 for a usb keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43 for a usb keyboard.: The usb keyboard was working till recently after updates it has stopped working. I have tried a number of troubleshooting found online plus using a third party software to update all drivers without any success....
  3. Code 43 for a usb keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 for a usb keyboard.: The usb keyboard was working till recently after updates it has stopped working. I have tried a number of troubleshooting found online plus using a third party software to update all drivers without any success....
  4. Code 43 for a usb keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  7. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

8. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  9. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000: how can I get information on what the keys do on this model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-1000/93744ba4-4848-4ee6-8547-72cc8eaf8b9a