Windows 10: Usb error message

Discus and support Usb error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When no memory or usb is connected to the computer, but gives usb anonymity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jakianderson, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Usb error message

Usb error message 5cce77cd-2bb9-41bd-9a8c-510d9890286f?upload=true.jpg
    When no memory or usb is connected to the computer, but gives usb anonymity

:)

Jakianderson, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Usb error message

USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Usb error message

1. Usb error message - Similar Threads - Usb error message

2. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  3. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  4. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  5. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  6. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device: Hi I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started looking at the troubleshooter in devices and I am getting the above message for a few of my USBs (they are all plugged into...
  7. Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We all use a number of USB Devices every day. From plugging in our phones for charging to using our Pen Drives, we are making the use of USB Drives. But sometimes, a Windows computer throws an error of Unknown USB [...] This post Fix Unknown USB Device error...
  8. "Unknown USB Device" error message - how to identify device?

"Unknown USB Device" error message - how to identify device?: I just got this error message. I haven't added any new USB devices, and I don't think any have gone bad. So, to do trouble-shooting,Is there any way to enumerate USB logical ports and the devices that are attached? I haven't added any new USB devices, and I don't think any...
  9. Bluetooth/USB Error Message

Bluetooth/USB Error Message: I have a bluetooth speaker that I like to plug into the computer via USB to keep the charge as I'm using the speaker. I'm constantly getting these two messages every minute or so. [img] [img] 93168
  10. random usb device error message,mouse/touchpad not working

random usb device error message,mouse/touchpad not working: Over the last week I occasionly get a usb device not working error message, even when there is nothing plugged into a usb port. Everything is always working ok though, but a little while later 10-15mins the touchpad or if I have a mouse plugged in stop working, the cursor...