Windows 10: USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard

Discus and support USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What USB extension cable do I need for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 Keyboard; using Windows 10.Keyboard comes with cable attached to plug into port in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NinaTaranto, Jul 16, 2021.

1. USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard

What USB extension cable do I need for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 Keyboard; using Windows 10.Keyboard comes with cable attached to plug into port in Windows 10 tower, but way too short and keeps un-plugging.Thanks for any help with this enquiry.EnnTee

:)

NinaTaranto, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Qweytrop Win User

Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 is not recognized by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

First of all I have looked into this post:

My Confort Curve Keyboard 3000 from Microsoft not detected by Keyboard and Mouse Center

I could not find the Comfort Curve 2000 driver on Microsoft's website.

My keyboard is the Comfort Curve 3000, and I wanted to use the mouse and keyboard center to create macros and change some keys functionalities.

I have looked into Microsoft's supported devices page:

Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center?

And it shows the Comfort Curve 2000 is compatible, but there's no Comfort Curve 3000 on the list.

Is there any way I can make my keyboard be recognized by the MS Mouse and Keyboard Center?

Thanks.

Qweytrop, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 is not recognized by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi,

After going through the details it looks like there is a compatibility issue.

I suggest you to install the key board driver in compatibility mode from the below link and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center?

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and selectProperties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

For Microsoft hardware support you can also contact on below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know, we will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 16, 2021
  4. HFB2 Win User

USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard

Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 Intermittently Not Working

Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 sometimes does not respond to a key touch. Bluetooth and Other Devices indicates a Driver Error for the keyboard. I have removed the device and rebooted, but the problem remains. Running 10 with latest updates. Thanks!

Thema:

USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard

1. USB extension Cable for Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard - Similar Threads - USB extension Cable

2. Microsoft Comfort L3V keyboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Comfort L3V keyboard: Why would a Microsoft Comfort L3V keyboard not function at all right out of the box? Have tried with two different computers...and it's not the batteries. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-comfort-l3v-keyboard/baba630a-5d2f-48d6-8649-4f5cb07563a0
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000: I've downloaded installed, uninstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222.137.0 at least a dozen times or more. This software detects my Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, but not so using my Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. The software suggests the Optical Mouse 3000 is...
  4. usb extension cable

usb extension cable: My computer doesn't recognize the extension cable I'm trying to use to connect the PC to my embroidery machine. What shuld I do?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-extension-cable/0520a70d-799a-4722-b217-a0859b57d754
  5. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard won't recognized my Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard in...

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard won't recognized my Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard in...: It is only showing my mouse. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-wont-recognized-my/9792b2c2-aba2-4355-8fb1-0e8e2d2e2104
  6. USB extension cable issue

USB extension cable issue: So I've bought a couple different USB cables that i have planned to connect together so that i may move my monitor, mouse, and keyboard into a different area of my house without moving my heavy desktop i have an alien ware area 51. though my problem is once i connect two or...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard: I was given a MS Sculpt Comfort Keyboard model 1531. How can I connect it to my computer? Do I need a dongle for my USB port? If so, I do not have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-comfort-keyboard/1bb131fa-450f-428c-93f2-8c571b64bf70
  8. ...simple as pie... where is the well hidden curve comfort 3000 driver hidden?

...simple as pie... where is the well hidden curve comfort 3000 driver hidden?: ....the official "page" only give un-related reads, and no link!!! This is an official Microsoft Product!!!! RAWR!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-as-pie-where-is-the-well-hidden-curve/22993949-6fde-40f8-880e-7db1bd1c4a0f
  9. extension cable

in Windows 10 Support
    extension cable: Hello I would like to ask your opinion regarding the purchase of a new extension cable . I've already consulted a video buying guide on but I'd like to know the right model and brand ideal if you've ever been in my place. Thanks in advance for your answers. 139720
  10. usb 2.0 extension cable length

usb 2.0 extension cable length: I need to extend my usb cable and I can get 15 foot extension cables. What will happen when I plug my usb device that has its own 5 foot cable into the 15 foot cable? Will it fail? USB is limited to 5 meters? I have 3 usb devices. GPS, Keyboard, Mouse to plug in. Each...