Windows 10: USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

Discus and support USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the dialog box that appears when my phone is connected with USB to the laptop in file transfer mode. The dialog box appears in the photos app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shubham kumar7, Jun 8, 2023.

1. USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

This is the dialog box that appears when my phone is connected with USB to the laptop in file transfer mode. The dialog box appears in the photos app and the device isn't visible on the files explorer.

:)

shubham kumar7, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

1. USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please... - Similar Threads - USB file transfer

2. USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...: This is the dialog box that appears when my phone is connected with USB to the laptop in file transfer mode. The dialog box appears in the photos app and the device isn't visible on the files explorer....
  3. USB file transfer error ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB file transfer error ?: I was copying some data to a USB flash drive and the copy did not complete.I pulled out the USB flash drive but now I keep getting this error message.How can I fix this ?...
  4. USB file transfer error ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB file transfer error ?: I was copying some data to a USB flash drive and the copy did not complete.I pulled out the USB flash drive but now I keep getting this error message.How can I fix this ?...
  5. USB file transfer error ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Transferring files in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring files in safe mode: My laptop is having issues booting normally but comes on in safe mood , I wanted to transfer some files from the laptop to my phone but I don't know if I can because the phone doesn't show up on the laptop....
  7. Cant transfer files to a USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant transfer files to a USB: So I've a bunch of files that I wanna transfer, but Windows keeps saying that the USB was write-protected(even when it's not). I've tried using the security tab in properties, register editor and even diskpartiton but nothin worked I managed to narrow it down to 3 folders...
  8. PLEASE HELP transfering files issue

PLEASE HELP transfering files issue: Hello, I have been working on how to do this for 3 days now and still cant get it done. i am trying to move all my amazon music files off my iPhone 6+ and onto my iTunes account on my laptop running Win 10 Thanks in advance...
  9. Transfer files to USB stick

Transfer files to USB stick: I am trying to copy a file from my computer to a flash drive usb stick to transfer the file to my laptop. My computer is using windows 10, nothing happens when I put the usb stick in the computer. I don't have a clue how to do this. Any help would be welcome....
  10. new laptop transfer files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new laptop transfer files: I have a new laptop and want to get everything off the old one and onto the new one. I tried to find a USB transfer cored but had no luck and now I am sitting here wasting valuable time when I need to be working. Someone know what I should be doing here?...