Windows 10: "USB Flash Disk" Error while installing Windows 10

Discus and support "USB Flash Disk" Error while installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i decided to install windows 10 on my Toshiba Old laptob , I downloaded The windows version on my flash disk and made sure that the flash is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zeyad-El, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Zeyad-El Win User

"USB Flash Disk" Error while installing Windows 10

Hello,

i decided to install windows 10 on my Toshiba Old laptob , I downloaded The windows version on my flash disk and made sure that the flash is working and reading the version and every thing is okay

Then I turned of my laptob and plug in the flash disk and turned the laptob and i pressed on F12 to enter bootmenu and then i go to flash disk and then pressed "Enter" and nothing happened

It showed me the next error

[ 1: USB Hard Disk O-General USB Flash Disk] is failed

Soooo , can any one help me ; because i need my laptob as soon as posible

And SORRY for my English . "USB Flash Disk" Error while installing Windows 10 33ea9ac0-e1c2-4f02-8da9-92fd38e9de66?upload=true.jpg

:)

Zeyad-El, Apr 4, 2021
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Derek12 Win User
    USB flash disk error.

Hi.
    Hmm happens only with that disk, with the rest none errors so I don't think it's a USB Controller fault. I have the lñatest drivers installed...
    Many thanks

Derek12, Apr 4, 2021
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. "USB Flash Disk" Error while installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB Flash Disk

2. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  3. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  4. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disk Format error while installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Format error while installing Windows 10: So I was trying to install from Ubuntu to Windows 10 I created a bootable USB flash and started the setup. When I was in disk part I formated that drive I needed to install Windows but when I trying to proceed the setup and then I saw an error that my disk was using MBR...
  6. Disk Format error while installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Format error while installing Windows 10: So I was trying to install from Ubuntu to Windows 10 I created a bootable USB flash and started the setup. When I was in disk part I formated that drive I needed to install Windows but when I trying to proceed the setup and then I saw an error that my disk was using MBR...
  7. Disk Format error while installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. usb flash disk not showing up in disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb flash disk not showing up in disk management: my usb flash drive is not showing in disk management how can I solve this in windows 10? It is a 2TB drive, it shows in device manager and states that it is working but when you click on it, it says no media is found on this drive....
  9. Ntfs - usb flash disk - not accessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ntfs - usb flash disk - not accessible: I have ntfs usb flashdisk fresly formated and when i try to acess it say K:\ is not accessible access denied I have admin account and permissions for full control and still doesn't let me it, what the heck ? 132208
  10. Usb flash disk not recognised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Usb flash disk not recognised: I have a usb flash disk Corsair Voyager, but, when I plug it in, it is not recognised by my windows 10 notebook. How do I repair it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-flash-disk-not-recognised/3ea117ce-d1cd-4edf-987e-b28da2b5506e"