Windows 10: USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair

Discus and support USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am stumped on the issue I am having with 2 USB flash drives. I have a Sandisk USB 3.0 Ultra Flashdrive with has over 1,500 songs on it that I play in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brentg, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Brentg Win User

USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair

I am stumped on the issue I am having with 2 USB flash drives. I have a Sandisk USB 3.0 Ultra Flashdrive with has over 1,500 songs on it that I play in the car. I bring it in regularly to add more songs.
    I bought the smaller Sandisk USB 3.0 64 gig Ultra Flair flash drive mainly for the physical size as I frequently bump the one in my console and cause it to go disengage. I copied all the songs I have on the bigger size flash drive to the new one from my computer. I tested it and it played well on my computer. When I tried it in my car, it couldn't read it. So, I bring it back in, format it, and try again. Same result.
    Is there something I can do to the disk to slow it down or whatever it takes for my car's music system to read it? My car is a 2012 6cyclinder Buick Lacrosse, if that is relevant.
    Thanks for your help

:)

Brentg, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brentg Win User

I am stumped on the issue I am having with 2 USB flash drives. I have a Sandisk USB 3.0 Ultra Flashdrive with has over 1,500 songs on it that I play in the car. I bring it in regularly to add more songs.
    I bought the smaller Sandisk USB 3.0 64 gig Ultra Flair flash drive mainly for the physical size as I frequently bump the one in my console and cause it to go disengage. I copied all the songs I have on the bigger size flash drive to the new one from my computer. I tested it and it played well on my computer. When I tried it in my car, it couldn't read it. So, I bring it back in, format it, and try again. Same result.
    Is there something I can do to the disk to slow it down or whatever it takes for my car's music system to read it? My car is a 2012 6cyclinder Buick Lacrosse, if that is relevant.
    Thanks for your help

Brentg, Mar 24, 2020
  3. sandisk ultra flair usb 3.0 flash drive

Hi 0503vic14, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis.

Sandisk Ultra Flair USB 3 comes with SanDisk RescuePRO <-- read this link

http://www.lc-tech.com/pc/sandisk-rescuepro-and...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

You need to be logged into an Admin Account.

Navigate to the drive File Explorer's left pane Right Click on it and Run as Administrator.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 24, 2020
  4. USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair

Your car manual states the following:

Connecting and Controlling a USB Drive
    The infotainment system can only play back .mp3 and .wma files from a USB drive.
    Only the first 2,500 songs are recognized on the device.
    When a device is not supported, the message “No supported data found.You can safely disconnect the device” appears.

Make sure the file system is the same on both flash drives. Should be fat 32 or exfat. Fat32 is probably what it wants.

Andrew129260, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair - Similar Threads - USB Flashdrive Ultra

2. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  3. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  4. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  5. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  6. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ultra Custom taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ultra Custom taskbar: I’ve seen pictures of desktops with taskbars that look modded. Like they look almost like an Apple taskbar, being transparent and different icons and centered. Are there programs i can download that let me do this, similar to wallpaper engine but for the taskbar? submitted...
  8. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  9. ultra pdf editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ultra pdf editor: I am trying to buy a full version of it but, when I click on the button to do it the window that opens is White and does not fill with anything, How can I solve it? thanks best...
  10. USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Flashdrive Ultra vs Ultra Flair: I am stumped on the issue I am having with 2 USB flash drives. I have a Sandisk USB 3.0 Ultra Flashdrive with has over 1,500 songs on it that I play in the car. I bring it in regularly to add more songs. I bought the smaller Sandisk USB 3.0 64 gig Ultra Flair flash drive...