Windows 10: USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected

Discus and support USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB driver for jumpstart for compact flash not detected- I went through the device manager and uninstalled all the drives and then did an update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoriBresnahan, Nov 17, 2018.

1. USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected

USB driver for jumpstart for compact flash not detected- I went through the device manager and uninstalled all the drives and then did an update and driver still not detected

:)

LoriBresnahan, Nov 17, 2018

2. USB, compact flash and N8

N8's USB OTG supports some things and not all.

For instance, it supports Kingston Pen Drive of 8 GB, etc.

But it won't support HP Drive of 4 GB.

Secondly, it only support some keyboards, not all.

So, I would suggest you get a different card reader from a friend and try...

Otherwise, use a SD to compact flash adapter, with a Micro SD Card and then use that card with card readers or Micro SD slot of your N8...

Samarth619, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Hedlasse Win User
    USB, compact flash and N8

I'm trying to connect a Nikon camera with compact flash via usb to my N8. I get the message "usb not recognized".

I get the same when i remove the card and try to read it through a card reader.

Any help?

Camera: Nikon D700

Phone: Nokia N8

Card: Sandisk CF Extreme III 2Gb

Hedlasse, Nov 17, 2018
  4. USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected

PanuVartiainen, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected

1. USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected - Similar Threads - USB jumpstart compact

2. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB flash drive not detected: A USB flash drive is no longer detected on one of my Windows 10 systems even though it worked for many years without issue. However it does work on another system also with Windows 10 on it. I have tried all of the possible solutions mentioned here, but neither solved the...
  3. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB flash drive not detected: A USB flash drive is no longer detected on one of my Windows 10 systems even though it worked for many years without issue. However it does work on another system also with Windows 10 on it. I have tried all of the possible solutions mentioned here, but neither solved the...
  4. USB flash drive not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Flash drive/usb not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive/usb not detected: Hello guys i have a 16gb flash drive. The problem is it's hardly detected everytime i plugged it in pc. Sometimes after i plugged it in, the drive letter was shown up in my computer but when i clicked it the inside is empty and it become not responding until i plugged it out....
  6. Flash drive/usb not detected

Flash drive/usb not detected: Hello guys i have a 16gb flash drive. The problem is it's hardly detected everytime i plugged it in pc. Sometimes after i plugged it in, the drive letter was shown up in my computer but when i clicked it the inside is empty and it become not responding until i plugged it out....
  7. Cannot detect USB 3.0 flash drive

Cannot detect USB 3.0 flash drive: I tried to assign drive letter and name for the removeable flash drive, but “disc management” process not able to proceed with formating the USB flash drive. Error prompt “ specified file not identified” which also lead conversion failure of RAW TO NTFS or FAT. Naturally...
  8. Windows Photos is not reading Compact Flash

Windows Photos is not reading Compact Flash: My computer is not importing photos from either of two compact flash disks. The SD card reader successfully read both cards months ago, but then stopped one week later. A camera shop was able to transfer photos from the one card that I gave them. Thinking that the issue...
  9. HP Jumpstart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Jumpstart: How can I download and install HP Jumpstart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-jumpstart/4139f492-8771-4960-8fc4-c0c92deadba8
  10. USB flash detect

USB flash detect: I try to sort out if an USB memory was mounted on my computer, this is saved logs since 2016. So could this three event be USB memory activity? (the last log is a photo of the event) Eventxmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> L: - <System>...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compact flash to usb

2. how to upgrade to windows 10 1903 16gb compact flash

3. JumpStart Drive Reader for Windows10