Windows 10: USB G: Boot Software Persists after diskpart clean all. SanDisk util.

Discus and support USB G: Boot Software Persists after diskpart clean all. SanDisk util. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I created this boot enabled universal serial bus drive. I think it may have been clover but some software along the way created a G: drive that appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by esepich, Apr 17, 2015.

1. esepich Win User

USB G: Boot Software Persists after diskpart clean all. SanDisk util.

I created this boot enabled universal serial bus drive. I think it may have been clover but some software along the way created a G: drive that appears as a compact disc when you insert it into the universal serial bus port. I did a diskpart clean all to it and still this G: drive shows up when I insert the usb drive. I as well tried formatting with GParted and SD Formatter. Nothing seems to get rid of this G: drive.

How can I remove the code or partition?

Thank You!

P.S.: It appears to be the password utility. OK I understand I had never seen that before...
    This is a SanDisk I was using disk utility's for like an hour I couldn't figure out why this G: keeps appearing. Apparently it a utility embedded in for password protection.

:)

esepich, Apr 17, 2015
  2. G70115 Win User

How Should I Update To Win 10 from Win 7 when I still need Win 7?

For Clarification:

1) put memory stick in USB port, and start my computer and click F12 key.

2) Yes now I do see the following:

Windows Boot Manager

USB1-1 (SanDisk Cruzer)

USB1-2 (SanDisk Cruzer)

Onboard NIC-IPv4

Onboard NIC-IPv6

I move the arrow down and highlighted "USC1-1 (SanDisk Cruzer), and it started boot.

I still get the "Select the driver to install" message.

Do you recommend me do the Elevaled Command Prompt and Diskpart clean command and re-create the the flash stick??

Thank You,

Gary

G70115, Apr 17, 2015
  3. Jerryc41 Win User
    Windows 10 Not Installing - Reserved Partition Problem

I followed the directions to clean the disc with Diskpart, made it bootable using Paragon on the other computer, and then tried to boot the original PC using it. After six minutes, I still have a black screen.

Jerryc41, Apr 17, 2015
  4. usasma Win User

usasma, Apr 20, 2015
Thema:

1. USB G: Boot Software Persists after diskpart clean all. SanDisk util. - Similar Threads - USB Boot Software

2. Clean all diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean all diskpart: so i accidentally use command clean all instead clean because windows install wont format my hard drive with error code 0x8004242d D:< when refresh the where do you want to install windows? page it just formated with only one partition i have three partition before D': idk if...
  3. Clean all diskpart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean all diskpart: so i accidentally use command clean all instead clean because windows install wont format my hard drive with error code 0x8004242d D:< when refresh the where do you want to install windows? page it just formated with only one partition i have three partition before D': idk if...
  4. Clean all diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diskpart clean: Hello,I recently used clean command in diskpart and it is the only drive in my laptop and i installed windows in it. How do i get the files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diskpart-clean/d5d23cc0-1366-4054-b1ee-8645fa015585
  6. Diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diskpart clean: Hello,I recently used clean command in diskpart and it is the only drive in my laptop and i installed windows in it. How do i get the files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diskpart-clean/d5d23cc0-1366-4054-b1ee-8645fa015585
  7. Diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to clean usb using diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to clean usb using diskpart: Yesterday I encountered an error that when using diskpart i was unable to clean my usb drive, I searched the internet for answers but any answer can't fix up my problem, so can anyone help me?[ATTACH]...
  9. Diskpart Clean USB Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Diskpart Clean USB Problem: I recently created a bootable USB device for Windows 10 then did these steps I found on the web: Plug in the flash drive. At a command prompt run: diskpart List disk (Enter) Select disk (number of flash drive) (Press Enter) Clean (It will wipe the drive completely, including...
  10. DISKPART CLEAN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISKPART CLEAN: Why won't diskpart clean work on my laptop? Thank you [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diskpart-clean/14acc163-1e60-4373-8363-c5942ae68e51