Windows 10: usb gamepad re-map on windows 10

Discus and support usb gamepad re-map on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, there is there any way I could re-map generic USB gamepad on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nakdickson, Nov 5, 2018.

1. usb gamepad re-map on windows 10

hi, there is there any way I could re-map generic USB gamepad on windows 10?

:)

nakdickson, Nov 5, 2018

2. Generic PC Gamepad on windows 10 wrong mapping

Hi,

Button mapping on Windows 10 can be done depending on the app that you use to configure it and on the features of the controller or gamepad. In your case, it is possible that the device is not calibrated properly or you have to install the most updated drivers
    for your gamepad.

We strongly recommend that you contact the gamepad's manufacturer to provide you an in-depth support and troubleshooting steps so you can use your gamepad properly again.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Nov 6, 2018
  4. usb gamepad re-map on windows 10

windows 10 gamepad problem

Hi Malav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

After going through the following link I understand that your Gamepad is only compatible with Windows Vista or older versions. Therefore, it will not work in Windows 10.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/gamepad_single_vibration.html

However, you may download the driver from the following link and run the driver using Windows 10 Compatibility troubleshooter.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/support.html

Click on USB Gamepad, download the driver and then follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below for more help.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10 in the above link)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

usb gamepad re-map on windows 10

1. usb gamepad re-map on windows 10 - Similar Threads - usb gamepad map

2. Can't use USB gamepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use USB gamepad: Greetings please I got an Hp laptop core i5 10gen , unfortunately I can't use a USB gamepad on it to play games being the fact I've tried using x360ce no solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-usb-gamepad/1bc9ce3f-7615-499c-91e8-2af5746483a0
  3. windows 10 version 20h2 usb not workingUSB plays dead with this gamepad

windows 10 version 20h2 usb not workingUSB plays dead with this gamepad: Hello, I need help, I am a software developer, so I am very familiar with debubging issues, that said I have a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, this gamepad works on other Windows 10 computers that I have here at home, the only thing I need to do is to connect the gamepad via...
  4. usb wired gamepad shows as "USB Firmware Updater"

usb wired gamepad shows as "USB Firmware Updater": Hey, So I have a generic pc gamepad and when I connect it to my windows 10, it shows up as "usb firmware updater". I have looked for an answer for this, but can't find anyone with the same problem. windows doesn't even recognize it as a gamepad. I have tried connecting to...
  5. Speedlink driver for the usb gamepad not working on windows 10

Speedlink driver for the usb gamepad not working on windows 10: But before i upgrade to windows 10 windows 8 installed and working really well but not work for the windows 10 I tried compatbilty mode but still not installed pls help...
  6. Windows 10: Error 43 trying to connect usb gamepad

Windows 10: Error 43 trying to connect usb gamepad: I’m having issues trying to connect a old playstation 1 controller to my laptop using a usb conector. It’s not working and after trying to plug and unplug it I keep getting the error 43 about windows not being able to detect the device. The device works fine in another...
  7. USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10: Hi I am using Redgear Smartline Gamepad for more than a year now and it has been working great with my Windows 10 laptop until recently. One day after plugging in the device, I received a notification that the USB device connected has not been recognized and may have...
  8. mapping USB ports?

mapping USB ports?: Like many people, I have had some issues with different devices connected to USB 3 ports. But I don’t know which physical USB port corresponds with which device in this list, so I can’t really focus on the right drivers and/or chips. Back in the old DOS and early Windows...
  9. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  10. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remap usb controller windows 10

2. remap controllers windows 10 usb

3. remap gamepad generic usb

4. remap usb game controller windows 10,
  5. gamepad windows 10 probleme mapping,
  6. how to compatible usb gamepad in windows 10,
  7. remap usb joypad windows 10