Windows 10: USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR

Discus and support USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with my usb headset like for 2 weeks and i cant fix it. I cant stream because the streaming app cant controll my headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlenTopal, Aug 17, 2019.

1. AlenTopal Win User

USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR

Hi,

i have a problem with my usb headset like for 2 weeks and i cant fix it. I cant stream because the streaming app cant controll my headphone volume. When i lower my volume from pc ( windows ) it doesnt effect the stream app. My viewers are hearing always the same loudness. The problem is not on the app because i tried other apps too. I think i have a problem with windows. Can you please help me? Here is a video of my Problem. Can it be the problem cuz of the windows update ?

:)

AlenTopal, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Generic superspeed usb hub error after 1809 update

Hi CerenDemirci,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Can you access the USB from Windows explorer?

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), this error is an indication of corrupted loaded drivers. By default, Device Manager only displays drivers of
    connected devices, sometimes windows can get "confused" with the old drivers in the system. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if it is fixed.

Method 1: Install Generic driver.

1. Connect one of the USB hubs.
    2. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    3. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    4. Right click on the Generic super speed USB hub.
    5. Click on Update Driver.
    6. Click on Browse my computer.
    7. Select Browse, navigate to: C:\Windows\winsxs when it asks for the driver location.
    8. Click on Install to install the Windows generic file.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Driver.

I would suggest you to follow the steps
    provide by Aswin_Ananad on 6th April 2016. For more information, check the Microsoft article on
    USB Device not recognized.
    Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 17, 2019
  3. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Aug 17, 2019
  4. USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR

WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device

I have a very old Roland audio interface (UA1-EX) which I have to use in its generic USB audio mode because it is no longer supported by Roland. I have been able to get it working using ASIO4ALL and record from its audio input, albeit very poorly. So I decided to try using it with WASAPI. However in my DAW's audio device controls, the mic input of the interface is not listed, even though its ouput is. Why would the input of a generic USB audio device not be available in WASAPI?

ricecrispies, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR

1. USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR - Similar Threads - USB GENERIC AUDIO

2. How do I reinstall USB generic audio driver USB audio device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall USB generic audio driver USB audio device?: HelloI accidently uninstalled the USB generic audio driver a few months ago. As result, I couldn't hear any sound coming from my PC nor use a mic. One of my family members decided to use a 3rd party software to backup to the last backup we did for this PC. Up until now, I can...
  3. How do I reinstall USB generic audio driver USB audio device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall USB generic audio driver USB audio device?: HelloI accidently uninstalled the USB generic audio driver a few months ago. As result, I couldn't hear any sound coming from my PC nor use a mic. One of my family members decided to use a 3rd party software to backup to the last backup we did for this PC. Up until now, I can...
  4. How do I reinstall USB generic audio driver USB audio device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Generic audio driver

Generic audio driver: Hi, there, I’m having problem with my laptop. I have generic audio driver as one of my problem. I don’t how what cause it or have to fix the problem. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-driver/c2b092a8-c72b-46af-91d6-4e92cb4d69a1
  6. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  7. Error message with Generic USB Hub

Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  8. Generic Audio Driver

Generic Audio Driver: ive tried to uninstall my audio and reinstall drivers i have even factory reset my pc but every time i trouble shoot my sound it says problem found generic audio driver...
  9. Generic Audio Drive

Generic Audio Drive: How to fix Generic Audio Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-audio-drive/fe28fc30-d0f0-41f3-8ce5-892474a1abd1
  10. WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device

WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device: I have a very old Roland audio interface (UA1-EX) which I have to use in its generic USB audio mode because it is no longer supported by Roland. I have been able to get it working using ASIO4ALL and record from its audio input, albeit very poorly. So I decided to try using it...