Windows 10: USB got deleted

Discus and support USB got deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my USB drive got accidently deleted, how can i retrieve my contents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OdessaHansley, Jul 15, 2020.

1. USB got deleted

my USB drive got accidently deleted, how can i retrieve my contents

:)

OdessaHansley, Jul 15, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 15, 2020
  3. spapakons Win User
    USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

USB got deleted [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

USB got deleted [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

USB got deleted [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

USB got deleted [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

USB got deleted

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

USB got deleted

1. USB got deleted - Similar Threads - USB got deleted

2. Account got hacked and deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  3. Account got hacked and deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  4. my bitlocker got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker got deleted: hey my bitlocker is not showing in control panel i hope the engineers here at microsoft can help me .my drive that is encrypted has my 4 to 5 year data plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-got-deleted/1968121d-1f10-486e-bec5-e7f5ada77b20
  5. My folder got deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My folder got deleted: I had a folder I created a while ago, it was a folder that contained important documents from before I format my computer.Some weeks after that, my pc crashed a couple of times, and that folder simply disappeared, I can't find it anywhere in my pc.I already tried opening the...
  6. Windows Got Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Got Deleted: I am not english so sorry for grammar.So i wanted to clean my computer i decided to make Factory Recover ok i waited wverything then when it finished another thing loaded and i got error that windows not found i searched web how to fix and i did it with. Shift f10 thing then...
  7. windows.old got deleted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows.old got deleted: hello everyone , i recently installed windows10 due to some software problems and i kept my old files they were in windows.old folder i just found out that the folder is missing from the hard drive is there anyway to recover it ? it got so much stuff i can't lose thanks...
  8. Bluetooth Got Deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Got Deleted: Hello. I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro and I have a problem with my Bluetooth. It suddenly got deleted. I went to my devices and it said Bluetooth turned off. And when I ran the troubleshoot for Bluetooth, it said this device doesn't have Bluetooth Capability. Please help....
  9. Files got suddenly deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files got suddenly deleted: Hello readers, I'm using Win10. I had 97GB free out of 299 in Drive E and suddenly saw my file explorer and it was showing that i had 280gb left and most of my really important files have been deleted. I don't know what caused it. Is it a malware possibly? I got my files...
  10. My USB drive data got deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My USB drive data got deleted: When i tried installing win10 the disk was required to be converted to GPT, and inorder to do it i had to use Shift + f10 type: Diskpart type: List Disk type: Select Disk (and whatever number disk you want to change) type: Clean type: Convert GPT And then i selected the...