Windows 10: USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem

Discus and support USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, like on other topics i just want to know, what do microsoft, to resolve wireless keyboard and mouse problem. I'm IT and i've experienced more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patrice lavielle, Apr 22, 2020.

1. USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem

Hi,

like on other topics i just want to know, what do microsoft, to resolve wireless keyboard and mouse problem.

I'm IT and i've experienced more and more problems with wireless k&m, since the apparition of W10 and USB3.

Most of problems comes on logitech materials, but also with micrsosoft mouse.

I think there is a problem with drivers integrated in W10.

Last week i'va buy a DELL wireless k&m and there is no problem.

:)

patrice lavielle, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem

1. USB hardware layer on windows 10 wireless keyboard and mouse problem - Similar Threads - USB hardware layer

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  7. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  8. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems: My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat...
  9. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems: Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000. The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for...
  10. USB drive of wireless mouse and keyboard is broken, but keyboard and mouse are not. How can...

USB drive of wireless mouse and keyboard is broken, but keyboard and mouse are not. How can...: I have a Microsoft keyboard and mouse that both work with the same USB drive, except the USB drive is broken as shown on the picture below. However, both the keyboard and mouse are intact. Is there a way I can get the USB drive replaced or fixed without purchasing another...