Windows 10: USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very...

Discus and support USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help with this bizarre problem.https://imgur.com/a/iMsb4aX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaydonberry, May 2, 2021.

1. USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very...

Can anyone help with this bizarre problem.https://imgur.com/a/iMsb4aX

:)

jaydonberry, May 2, 2021
  2. jamos316 Win User

audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

jamos316, May 2, 2021
  3. Headphone Jack not working when I plug in mic.

I have a headset with a mic that I plug into a splitter the splitter has a headphone and mic jack that are plugged into their own specific slots. They have been working fine for the past 6 months, up until as of this morning. Where only one of them function
    at a time. When I plug in the headphone port it works fine until I plug in the mic where I will get a notification that something has been unplugged from the headphone jack even though both jacks are plugged in. If I plug in the mic first and then the headphones
    I get the same unplugged audio jack notification except for the mic which then proceeds to not work. Please help I have online class today and I need the microphone and headphones working at the same time.

MeatballJones, May 2, 2021
  4. newuser0 Win User

USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very...

Windows 10 Headphones not auto-selected when inserted to audio jack

Hi, I have an Acer Swift 5 laptop running latest Windows Version 10 64-bit.

Is there a way in setting to select the headphones as the output device automatically when the headphones are connected to the Audio jack?

When the headphones are connected to the audio jack, a notification pops out in bottom right corner prompting:
    "Which device did you plug in?", with the Headphone highlighted. I have to then click "OK" to select it.

Is there a setting to make this automatic?

In Sound settings, under "Output device", I only see "Readltek(R) Audio" listed, even the headphones are connected.

Thanks.

newuser0, May 2, 2021
Thema:

USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very...

1. USB Headphone audio slides down automatically when plugging a mic into the Audio Jack. Very... - Similar Threads - USB Headphone audio

2. Plugging mic into headphone jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plugging mic into headphone jack: I have an ASUS computer and a mini-mic that streams to my hearing devices. With my previous computer, I was able to plug the mic into the headphone jack to stream to my hearing devices. I have not been able to figure this out on my ASUS. I have tried settings of headphone,...
  3. Plugging mic into headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugging mic into headphone jack: I have an ASUS computer and a mini-mic that streams to my hearing devices. With my previous computer, I was able to plug the mic into the headphone jack to stream to my hearing devices. I have not been able to figure this out on my ASUS. I have tried settings of headphone,...
  4. Plugging mic into headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pop-Up not appearing when plugging in headphones in audio jack. No Realtek Audio Manager...

Pop-Up not appearing when plugging in headphones in audio jack. No Realtek Audio Manager...: My headphone microphone is not working at all in-game, for example ROBLOX. My voice-chat feature only works in-game when I unplug my headphones and use the built-in microphone in my laptop, but never my headset microphone. I've tried many methods that include enabling a...
  6. How to force audio out to built in speakers when mic is plugged in headphone jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force audio out to built in speakers when mic is plugged in headphone jack: I've plugged in a PowerDeWise lapel microphone in my laptop's single (headphone) jack. It works. I want the audio out to come through the built in speakers instead of the jack, but it seems that once I've got something plugged in the headphone jack, it wants to output through...
  7. Automatically change audio device output when plug in headphone jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically change audio device output when plug in headphone jack: I use a laptop connected to a external monitor with built-in speakers and I usually set the monitor as the audio output but whenever I'm on a call or want to use my headphones plugging them on the headphone jack port I have to mannually change the audio output back to my...
  8. Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack: Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing...
  9. Audio not playing in headphones when device plugged in audio jack (Windows 10)

Audio not playing in headphones when device plugged in audio jack (Windows 10): Hi, this happened all of a sudden. I was using my Bluetooth headset for audio for YouTube videos when all of a sudden the battery died. After putting my wireless Bluetooth headphone to charging, when I tried using any of the wired headphones, none of them worked. It is like...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...