Windows 10: USB Headphone not detected

Discus and support USB Headphone not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using my USB Gaming Headphone for almost a year now and it was working as it should until today. My laptop doesn't seem to detect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Juna SingTeron, Apr 9, 2019.

1. USB Headphone not detected

Hi,

I have been using my USB Gaming Headphone for almost a year now and it was working as it should until today. My laptop doesn't seem to detect the headphone for some reason. I have tried updating related drivers, disabling and re-enabling all the playback devices, and restarting my PC, but none of them seems to fix the problem. The lights on the headphone do light up when I plug it in, though. I really need to get this fixed as quickly as possible since I don't have another as backup.

Please help!

Thanks.

:)

Juna SingTeron, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

USB Type-C Headphones With Windows 10

Here are steps to help fix the issue:

• Plug your headphones in.
    • At the bottom right side of your desktop taskbar, right click the volume icon and select
      Playback devices.
    • Check the default device and if it detects the headphones you plugged in.
    • If it does not detect your headphones, you will need to update your BIOS.

Keep us posted.

Rhina Vib, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Apr 9, 2019
  4. USB Headphone not detected

Headphones not detected

Completed those steps and restarted. Still not detecting headphones.

I’ve already updated drivers and its using the realtech drivwr which is the most recent one.

JonathanHeffron, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

USB Headphone not detected

1. USB Headphone not detected - Similar Threads - USB Headphone detected

2. USB headphones not getting detected on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headphones not getting detected on Windows 11: I recently purchased a USB Headphone Redgear Cosmo 7.1. When I plug it into my Windows 11 Laptop, I receive an error notification stating, "USB Device not recognized: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."...
  3. USB headphones not getting detected on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB headphones not getting detected on Windows 11: I recently purchased a USB Headphone Redgear Cosmo 7.1. When I plug it into my Windows 11 Laptop, I receive an error notification stating, "USB Device not recognized: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."...
  4. My USB headphones are not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My USB headphones are not being detected: So I just bought this brand new pair of logitech headphones and when I plug the USB into my computer nothing happens. I can plug my USB mouse into the same port and it works just fine but when I plug my headphones into it nothing happens. It doesn't even show up on device...
  5. My USB headphones are not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB headphones are not being detected: So I just bought this brand new pair of logitech headphones and when I plug the USB into my computer nothing happens. I can plug my USB mouse into the same port and it works just fine but when I plug my headphones into it nothing happens. It doesn't even show up on device...
  6. My USB headphones are not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. USB headphones not detected.

USB headphones not detected.: I purchased a USB headset, and when I plugged it in an USB slot, it lights up the LED, but I cannot see the device under Playback devices or any of the USB devices. Not sure how to set it up to start using the usb device. I tried running troubleshoot on both USB devices and...
  8. Not detecting headphones!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not detecting headphones!!: Laptop's new. I've tried installing and reinstalling drivers (right now i've got one dated 4/22/2020). I've also deleted the realtke driver and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you! submitted by /u/EmmantheAdrian...
  9. USB Speakers detected as headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Speakers detected as headphones: I’ve got Audioengine A2+ speakers, and when I plug them in with USB windows always detects them as headphones and not speakers. I’m not sure if it makes any difference, but it’s frustrating and nothing fixes it. For reference, I’ve got an msi z490i unify with Realtek drivers....
  10. Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.

Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.: So I've been scattering around trying to find out why my headphones haven't been working. It seems the headphone jack has just suddenly stopped detecting headphones that are plugged in. The issue started on Friday and I've only just noticed that the problem is the jack....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb headphone not detected win 10