Windows 10: USB Headphone

Discus and support USB Headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought USB Headphone recently but unable to use it as no popup comes and also there is no devices shown for my USB headphone. It works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Narayan Prakash Pokhrel, Apr 9, 2019.

1. USB Headphone

Hello, I have bought USB Headphone recently but unable to use it as no popup comes and also there is no devices shown for my USB headphone. It works fine with my 3.5 mm audio but I am frustrated as I am unable to setup my USB headphone. Please, suggest me a way to make it work.

:)

Narayan Prakash Pokhrel, Apr 9, 2019

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 9, 2019
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 9, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

USB Headphone

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

USB Headphone

1. USB Headphone - Similar Threads - USB Headphone

2. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  3. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  4. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  5. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  6. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  8. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  9. USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issue: USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issuei.e. If your USB-C headphones only display as microphone and not as a output deviceDISABLE THE INTEL SMART SOUND DRIVER. This fixed the problem for me....
  10. USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issue

USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issue: USB-C Samsung headphones Not working - Resolve Issuei.e. If your USB-C headphones only display as microphone and not as a output deviceDISABLE THE INTEL SMART SOUND DRIVER. This fixed the problem for me....