Windows 10: usb headphones don't work

Discus and support usb headphones don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi. I have a pair of somic headphones model g941 . the headphones worked well until I recovered my computer and deleted all my files . Before resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mavrodin Tudor, Oct 7, 2019.

1. usb headphones don't work

hi. I have a pair of somic headphones model g941 . the headphones worked well until I recovered my computer and deleted all my files . Before resetting the audio device was shown like "speakers (G941) but now is shown like "speakers (Somic 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headphones). I had this problem one ore time and I resolved it but now I don't know what to do anymore. las time was the same problem with the name and the headphones and the mic attached to them don't work , last time I changed some settings to them but now I don't find them .

:)

Mavrodin Tudor, Oct 7, 2019

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 7, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

usb headphones don't work

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    usb headphones  don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

usb headphones don't work

1. usb headphones don't work - Similar Threads - usb headphones don't

2. Headphones don't work on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones don't work on Laptop: Hello, I unplugged my headphones from my laptop to use for my phone, and when I plug them back into the laptop it stops working. I try different headphones and none of them work on the laptop. Similar problem I had before but it resolved itself automatically, it hasn't done...
  3. Headphones don't work on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones don't work on Laptop: Hello, I unplugged my headphones from my laptop to use for my phone, and when I plug them back into the laptop it stops working. I try different headphones and none of them work on the laptop. Similar problem I had before but it resolved itself automatically, it hasn't done...
  4. Headphones don't work on the laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones don't work on the laptop?: Hello I wanted to connect my headphones to my laptop, but it doesn't work. I have already googled the internet and tried everything under Device Manager etc. Thanks in advance! Kopfhörer geht beim Laptop nicht?
  5. USB Port/USB Headphones Not Working?

USB Port/USB Headphones Not Working?: So, I have a USB headset with LED Red Lights that light up when you plug it in, and a connected microphone connected to it when I plug the USB in, it doesn't make that sound that the computer usually makes when something plugs into the computer I notice my headphones LED...
  6. USB headphones not working

USB headphones not working: I've had these headphones for around 2 months now, and now it doesn't detect them the day updates came out. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-headphones-not-working/4f3bdff7-ec7c-4808-b136-b81fa562f53a
  7. Headphones don't work 2018.08.14

Headphones don't work 2018.08.14: When I plug in headphones windows indicates new hardware connected. No icon for headphones indicated with other hardware recognized in Control Panel. All tests related to sound, sound card function, plus volume settings indicate that output sound is being produced. I have two...
  8. HeadPhones don't work

HeadPhones don't work: So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking Show Disabled Devices) I already tried Updating the Driver in Device Manager>Sound,Video and Game...
  9. Speakers don't work but headphones work

Speakers don't work but headphones work: I decided to update my audio drive so i went to the Lenovo website and installed the windows 10 (64 bit) driver, after restarting I noticed that there was no volume at all, i tried the Windows 8.1 driver and now only my headphones work. I also noticed in playback devices only...
  10. USB headphones not working

USB headphones not working: My mic (USB Sades headset) suddenly stopped working and I went to the sound panel and clicked the listen to device box and I can hear myself perfectly fine but when I turn it off and look at audio levels there are 0 bars and all my friends say they can barely if at all hear...