Windows 10: USB headphones not migrating

Discus and support USB headphones not migrating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device USB\VID_1532&PID_0514&MI_00\6&5c389e3&2&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DelfiPhin, Aug 1, 2020.

1. DelfiPhin Win User

USB headphones not migrating

Device USB\VID_1532&PID_0514&MI_00\6&5c389e3&2&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_1B3F&PID_2008&MI_00\6&18836bb0&0&0000
    Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Location Path: PCIROOT0#PCI1200#USBROOT0#USB3#USBMI0
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF00000020
    Present: false

I keep getting this. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Razer Synapse 2.0/ I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device itself. I have even tried moving it to a different USB port. Nothing has worked. My last option is to reinstall Windows and I do not want to do that and have to re-download everything. This happened after I updated AVG. I have since uninstalled AVG antivirus and tried the above steps again and still my headset is not working right. I am about ready to try that nuclear option of reinstalling Windows and re-downloading everything. I can't even rollback to an earlier version of the OS. Can you help me solve this problem? My motherboard is a Gygabyte 970A-DS9P FX.

:)

DelfiPhin, Aug 1, 2020

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 1, 2020
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 1, 2020
  4. USB headphones not migrating

USB Headphone

Hello, I have bought USB Headphone recently but unable to use it as no popup comes and also there is no devices shown for my USB headphone. It works fine with my 3.5 mm audio but I am frustrated as I am unable to setup my USB headphone. Please, suggest
    me a way to make it work.

Narayan Prakash Pokhrel, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

USB headphones not migrating

1. USB headphones not migrating - Similar Threads - USB headphones migrating

2. Realtek Driver Not Migrated, Headphones Not Registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Driver Not Migrated, Headphones Not Registering: Hi guys, I hope you can help me out! I've been having this issue since the Windows 10 2004 update where my headphones only play audio if plugged in when my computer starts up. If I pull my headphones out and re-insert them, the sound plays through my speaker instead of my...
  3. When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio

When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio: When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{069114d1-5d6a-42a3-bf62-804de1022b47} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. I am Using Acer Nitro AN515-43 Please Help Me...
  4. Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.

Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.: So I've been scattering around trying to find out why my headphones haven't been working. It seems the headphone jack has just suddenly stopped detecting headphones that are plugged in. The issue started on Friday and I've only just noticed that the problem is the jack....
  5. Seagate HD (USB) not migrated

Seagate HD (USB) not migrated: My OS is Windows 10 version 1903 OS build 18362.418. I have just noticed that an old Seagate HD ST312002 2A which I have in an external USB enclosure has just stopped working. In device manager I am told: "device not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match". I fear...
  6. USB Headphone not detected

USB Headphone not detected: Hi, I have been using my USB Gaming Headphone for almost a year now and it was working as it should until today. My laptop doesn't seem to detect the headphone for some reason. I have tried updating related drivers, disabling and re-enabling all the playback devices, and...
  7. USB Headphone

USB Headphone: Hello, I have bought USB Headphone recently but unable to use it as no popup comes and also there is no devices shown for my USB headphone. It works fine with my 3.5 mm audio but I am frustrated as I am unable to setup my USB headphone. Please, suggest me a way to make it...
  8. USB device can't migrate

USB device can't migrate: I've updated Windows 10 Home to version 1809. Haven't encountered problems until recently. Every usb device that wasn't installed on my PC prior to the update fails to install. ///Device USB\VID_05DC&PID_0300\00027D092247250 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous...
  9. USB headphones not working

USB headphones not working: I've had these headphones for around 2 months now, and now it doesn't detect them the day updates came out. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-headphones-not-working/4f3bdff7-ec7c-4808-b136-b81fa562f53a
  10. USB headphones not working

USB headphones not working: My mic (USB Sades headset) suddenly stopped working and I went to the sound panel and clicked the listen to device box and I can hear myself perfectly fine but when I turn it off and look at audio levels there are 0 bars and all my friends say they can barely if at all hear...