Windows 10: USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices

Discus and support USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a Fantech Sniper HG16 7.1 headphone which states it is plug and play. At first, it worked fine but when I downloaded the online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by redrago1234, Jun 17, 2021.

1. USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices

I recently bought a Fantech Sniper HG16 7.1 headphone which states it is plug and play. At first, it worked fine but when I downloaded the online driver software that can change the RGB lights and etc, the headphones were not visible on my computer anymore, not even in the device manager and there was no sound coming for it too but the lights were still working. I tried many ways of troubleshooting such as windows in-built troubleshooter, uninstalling, and re-installing multiple drivers and Software, nothing worked so eventually I factory reset windows and installed clean new windows but still

:)

redrago1234, Jun 17, 2021

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jun 17, 2021
  3. raven1819 Win User
    usb device not recognized

hi all

ok when i moved my pc into a new case i am getting usb device not recognized now but the mouse work's fine in usb just nothing eles i use.

the joystick i trying to get working again is a saitek st50

it don't come with a disk and all i did before was just put it in and the pc found the driver's for me.

i looked all over the net and did try afew things already

i got SP2 and updated all the way

turn off pc and pull the plug out and leave it for afew min

hold in the power button for like 30 sec

turn the power saving thing off in the device manager on all usbs

uinstalled all usb's and restalled them

and still nothing *Frown USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices :( like i said the mouse works fine in all the usb ports just not the joystick or my bluetooth device.

thanks for help

raven1819, Jun 17, 2021
  4. USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices

usb device not recognized (malfunction) - Printer

Hope somebody can help a non-techy here.
    I have a canon IX4000 printer, and had been using it without problem. The next day (having touched nothing), I got a USB device not recognized warning, and that it has a malfunction (this is under Windows XP).

I've tried the following:
    - deinstalling all USB drivers under device manager
    - system restore to several days prior, when I knew the printer was working
    - trying a different USB lead (tested the lead on another device, so know it works)
    - plugged lead into every other available USB port on the computer (front and back).
    - tried plugging it into another computer (comes up with the same malfunction warning)
    - deinstalled the printer drivers, downloaded and reinstalled them.

Nothing I've tried works. I know the printer functions as I can start it up under service mode and print off test pages without problems, but my computer just won't have it. Could it be a hardware failure, and if not is there anything else I can try that isn't listed above?

Really grateful to anyone who can reply. *Smile USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices :)

zarathustra2012, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices

1. USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices - Similar Threads - USB headphones recognized

2. USB Device not recognized in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device not recognized in Windows 10.: Hi! Can you please tell me why the windows is not recognizing my USB mouse whenever I plug in the mouse a warning pops up in the bottom left corner saying windows didnot recongized USB device .My USB mouse is working properly on other devices but not on my PC I have windows...
  3. USB Device not recognized in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Device not recognized in Windows 10.: Hi! Can you please tell me why the windows is not recognizing my USB mouse whenever I plug in the mouse a warning pops up in the bottom left corner saying windows didnot recongized USB device .My USB mouse is working properly on other devices but not on my PC I have windows...
  4. USB Device not recognized in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 - No USB devices recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - No USB devices recognized: Hi all Yesterday when booting up my pc at start of day, everything on the screen looked as normal but then I noticed the mouse & keyboard weren't working. During the boot up sequence the mouse showed the red light underneath but this soon went out. The keyboard light was on...
  6. Windows 10: USB device Not recognized

Windows 10: USB device Not recognized: Hello Everyone, I was trying to connect my mobile phone to a laptop containing Windows 10. But the Windows always throws this error. [ATTACH] I have updated all the driver via Driver Booster 4 Software. I have also enabled USB Debugging on my mobile phone. Can anyone help...
  7. USB devices not recognized (Windows 10)

USB devices not recognized (Windows 10): Can'T see usb devices on my PC * Moved from Vista https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-devices-not-recognized-windows-10/1a13df4a-22dd-4973-b7ac-60bfc81567c7
  8. usb device not recognized in windows 10

usb device not recognized in windows 10: I have this new computer with windows 10 and it is not recognizing my USB devices. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10/e1df317b-e754-4e02-8686-36a60594fb49
  9. usb device not recognized in windows 10

usb device not recognized in windows 10: I bought a new computer with windows 10. It is not recognizing my USB devices when I plug them in. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10/45c7fda8-63cd-4d12-ae1a-66ecd9d7d613
  10. USB device not recognized on my laptop but recognized in other pcs/lap

USB device not recognized on my laptop but recognized in other pcs/lap: Hello everyone.. Yesterday my laptop pushed a new Win 10 update, and all went fine, or at least I think so. But today I see that my Sony WALKMAN - which I used with no problem until now, can't be recognized anymore. Basically it just shows as (E*Smile or Usb Drive E: but...