Windows 10: USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

Discus and support USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I am using Logitech G533 USB headphones on my Windows 10 PC but they do not appear to be recognized as USB headphones and they have no sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaddBaddical, Jun 11, 2020.

1. USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

Hello! I am using Logitech G533 USB headphones on my Windows 10 PC but they do not appear to be recognized as USB headphones and they have no sound coming from them at all. They worked previously and I don't know what changed to make them not recognize correctly. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for the headset and for RealTek, used the audio troubleshooter, changed the audio driver on RealTek to High Definition Audio, they are set as the default device, I've unplugged the USB dongle and restarted my computer and plugged the dongle back in to all available USB ports but nothing seems to be working. Any help at all would be appreciated!

:)

RaddBaddical, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Speaker recognized as headphones.

Hello @auioohi , welcome to tenforums! USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound :)

Change the name of it, (and the icon, if you wish)

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound [​IMG]

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 11, 2020
  4. BenjIii Win User

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

Headphones are being recognized as speakers.

So i have my headphones pluged in at the front. The sound comes out of headphones but headphones get recognized as speakers. People in skype or teamspeak can hear everything i lisen to or my game sounds like i woud be playing with speakers i dont how to fix plz help.

Screenshot - 524239213a370a93a53a224c57bcc8d7 - Gyazo

BenjIii, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

1. USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound - Similar Threads - USB Headphones Recognized

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: im just ading the answer here since i researched a lot for an answer and none was helpful , this helped me if it might work for you after the last step you can rename your realtech hd 2nd audo to headphones :...
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  4. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  5. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I recently bought the Eksa 900 pro headset, and, because I want the lights on the headset to be used, I use the usb connection mode. Here comes the problem: when I connect my headset do the computer, who doesn't have either realtek HD audio manager nor realtek audio console,...
  7. USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound

USB Headphones Recognized as Speakers and have No Sound: Hello! I am using Logitech G533 USB headphones on my Windows 10 PC but they do not appear to be recognized as USB headphones and they have no sound coming from them at all. They worked previously and I don't know what changed to make them not recognize correctly. I've already...
  8. USB headphones recognized as speakers

USB headphones recognized as speakers: Hello, I recently bought a Hyperx cloud alpha s headset but it sounds like a cheap headset and it lacks base. I tried to uninstall the device and restart the pc and update drivers but it didnt work. It says that the headphones are recognized as speakers in sound settings but...
  9. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I have a pair of rear speakers and table microphone plugged in to the rear jacks and headset plugged in to the front, all devices are working fine except that the computer doesn't distinguish between speakers and headphones as my headset is recognized as speakers. Is it...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924