Windows 10: USB headset not working after April update

Discus and support USB headset not working after April update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sades spirit wolf 7.1 headset and since the recent feature update it doesn't work at all when plugged in, as audio just continues out of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DCOmega, May 6, 2018.

1. DCOmega Win User

USB headset not working after April update

I have a sades spirit wolf 7.1 headset and since the recent feature update it doesn't work at all when plugged in, as audio just continues out of my speakers. I've uinstalled and re-installed all related devices and drivers with no solution in sight. Before I would just plug it in and audio would automatically switch to the headset, so I am just at a loss with what is going on.

Thanks for any help in advanced

:)

DCOmega, May 6, 2018
Thema:

USB headset not working after April update

1. USB headset not working after April update - Similar Threads - USB headset working

2. USB headset not recognized after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset not recognized after update: So after this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389", my pc just suddenly* couldn't recognized my headset. I've tried the methods given from here:...
  3. USB headset not recognized after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB headset not recognized after update: So after this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389", my pc just suddenly* couldn't recognized my headset. I've tried the methods given from here:...
  4. USB headset driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset driver not working: I bought a Sennheiser SC 165 USB headset brand new. I have followed instructions from the net about this issue. I am using a USB 3.0 plug. The two led lights on the headset controller do light up when pressed. I have also tested the headset with only the 3.5mm jack and it...
  5. USB headset driver not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB headset driver not working: I bought a Sennheiser SC 165 USB headset brand new. I have followed instructions from the net about this issue. I am using a USB 3.0 plug. The two led lights on the headset controller do light up when pressed. I have also tested the headset with only the 3.5mm jack and it...
  6. MS LifeChat 3000 USB Headset stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS LifeChat 3000 USB Headset stopped working after update: The headset above has worked without fail for as long as I've had it. In the audio selection box it has always been specifically listed by name. Windows updated last night and now it no longer works. The specific name has been replaced with 'Speakers (2-USB Audio)'. I've...
  7. USB headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB headset mic not working: I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset and up until a couple weeks ago it worked perfectly but suddenly the mic has stopped working. I've tried changed USB ports, I tried removing the mic from the devices I have then reinstalling it, I've made sure that it's the default mic,...
  8. USB ports not working after update April 14, 2020—KB4549951

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB ports not working after update April 14, 2020—KB4549951: None of my usb ports or devices show up after the update April 14, 2020—KB4549951. I've verified this by rolling out the update - all devices and drives work - install it and none show up. I've turned off updates for the time being but I'd like to fix this issue I can only...
  9. USB headset not working

USB headset not working: Suddenly my Logitech h390 shows up as a USB advanced audio device and is not working. Previously to a similar thing happened when it showed up as a Lync audio device but I was able to solve it by looking at online tutorials because many people had the same problem but this...
  10. Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update: Hello, I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter. Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as...