Windows 10: Usb headset only plays in mono

Discus and support Usb headset only plays in mono in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a hyperx cloud 2 usb headset when I plug it into my pc using the usb I get the same sound in both ears. I did the left ear right ear test on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JDP_UK, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/JDP_UK Win User

Usb headset only plays in mono

I have a hyperx cloud 2 usb headset when I plug it into my pc using the usb I get the same sound in both ears. I did the left ear right ear test on YouTube but my doesn’t swap ears. Even if I just plug my headset in using the 3.5mm hack the same thing happens.

But if I plug hyper x into my monitor and do the same test on on YouTube on my PS4 using the monitor sound then it works.

It’s only when my headset is going through my pc that it plays in mono.

Does anyone know what the problem could be can’t seem to find a fix anywhere.

submitted by /u/JDP_UK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JDP_UK, Oct 29, 2019
  2. CJLim Win User

Luna headset - stereo or mono?

As far as I know, it is a standard mono bluetooth headset.

CJLim, Oct 29, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Usb headset only plays in mono :p

cadaveca, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Usb headset only plays in mono

play music through Bluetooth headset

You can use the Nokia BH108 headset, which is a mono, audio headset, for phone calls, but it won't work for music since the music app can only play through stereo bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP bluetooth profile (which mono Bluetooth headsets
    do not support). If you want to listen to music through a bluetooth headset you'll need to use a different headset that supports the A2DP profile.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Usb headset only plays in mono

1. Usb headset only plays in mono - Similar Threads - Usb headset plays

2. Headset Playing Sounds on Only Certain Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Playing Sounds on Only Certain Apps: Hi,I'm having an issue with my headset, it's playing sound on spotify and test headphone tab under the sound settings but for every other program and website I'm not getting any sound from my headset....
  3. Headset Playing Sounds on Only Certain Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Playing Sounds on Only Certain Apps: Hi,I'm having an issue with my headset, it's playing sound on spotify and test headphone tab under the sound settings but for every other program and website I'm not getting any sound from my headset....
  4. Headset Playing Sounds on Only Certain Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only

Wireless USB Headset popping sounds only: I have a set of Roccat Elo 7.1 Air Headphones, and they recently they stopped working on this pc only, periodically giving faint pop sounds. The headset works on other devices and even windows computers but this one doesnt seem to work anymore. Key notes:-The headset is...
  6. only left side of headset plays audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only left side of headset plays audio: Like the title says, only the left side plays audio. I've done many things like balancing the audio in settings, reinstalling drivers, using different headset, etc. none of those fixed the issue. is there anything else i can do?...
  7. only left side of headset plays audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    only left side of headset plays audio: Like the title says, only the left side plays audio. I've done many things like balancing the audio in settings, reinstalling drivers, using different headset, etc. none of those fixed the issue. is there anything else i can do?...
  8. How do I make mono play in only one of my earphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make mono play in only one of my earphones?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Achilles_343i [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wrcc03/how_do_i_make_mono_play_in_only_one_of_my/
  9. Some videos only play audio if mono audio is turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some videos only play audio if mono audio is turn on: Starting a few days ago some videos on youtube and twitter would not play any audio at all, however my volume mixer would act as if they were playing audio even though no sound was coming out of my headset. After some messing around I discovered that the muted videos would...
  10. Headphones only outputting audio in mono

Headphones only outputting audio in mono: Hello, I'd like to play Stereo audio when my headphones are plugged in to my 3.5mm audio port, but they are only outputting in Mono. Stereo works when using them through Bluetooth, but I often use them wired and would like them to play Stereo properly that way as well....