Windows 10: Usb headset

Discus and support Usb headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with "Scorpio HG9055" headset, it looks like the windows doest recognise the usb headset at all, i tried to install the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gagamugo, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Usb headset

Hello, i have problem with "Scorpio HG9055" headset, it looks like the windows doest recognise the usb headset at all, i tried to install the last drivers of the headset but it still doesnt show under the sound>playback/recording it just tells me that there is no headset or mic plugged in

submitted by /u/gagamugo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gagamugo, Dec 7, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Usb headset :p

cadaveca, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Usb headset

Headset USB not recognised Win 10

This is what the Device manager is showing me when i expand the USB list, The issue is i do not know where my headset is on this list, i have 5 USB cables going into my computer, one of which is the headset, but when i remove it and put it back in, there
    is no change to this page, even when i scan for hardware changes. if there is a general driver for all USB's then i would install that but im not sure there is. i have turned the option on to show hidden devices, just incase it was there, but no luck.
    Usb headset 843ce2e6-da08-464f-8852-32b4ad75be99.png

thomasmcilveen, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Usb headset

1. Usb headset - Similar Threads - Usb headset

2. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  3. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  4. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  5. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  6. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  8. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  9. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

10. Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub

Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub: Hi, I have a few Microsoft LifeChat 3000 headsets.One day the one I was using stopped working in Chrome, but kept working fine in Teams. The following day Windows just didn't recognize that there was a microphone present in any of the headsets. They work perfectly in any...