Windows 10: USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe

Discus and support USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Teensy++ 2.0 board that's setup as a HID device. It will randomly lose communication with my Windows 10 but still appear in my device manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by russellprince1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe

I have a Teensy++ 2.0 board that's setup as a HID device. It will randomly lose communication with my Windows 10 but still appear in my device manager. The only way to regain communication is to manually reinstall the Composite Driver. I used USBPcap and Wireshark to sniff out the transactions that are occurring and caught the host aborting the pipe Left. On the right, is a working sequence.

It seems as tho the host is never sending a Set_idle request. I'm still learning USB, would anyone know why this would happen?

USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe af85915c-3363-43c4-ab3c-04f3f64e5993?upload=true.png

:)

russellprince1, Jun 17, 2020

2. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Jeffrey57 Win User
    HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Jun 17, 2020
  4. USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe

driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe

1. USB HID Driver Aborts Pipe - Similar Threads - USB HID Driver

2. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  3. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  4. HID drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID drivers: Sir, please help me.. i reset my windows 10 hp 4410s probook laptop. But after resetting my laptop.. I don't find any HID drivers in DEVICE MANAGER Even there is no driver named "Human Interface Device".. so my USB mouse or USB keyboard don't work. But in BIOS system...
  5. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Hi, I am looking for the correct touchscreen driver for an Asus Zenbook Flip. My driver was causing ghost touches so I disabled it and I am trying to install a new driver. Does anyone know the correct driver? Thanks...
  6. HID-compliant drivers

HID-compliant drivers: Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not...
  7. hid mini driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hid mini driver: My keyboard and touchpad for surface laptop 1st generation, stopped working and the driver I mentioned says failed to start. Any fix for this ? submitted by /u/matadorbullazz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ea9r8u/hid_mini_driver/
  8. Hid Client Driver

Hid Client Driver: I wrote a hid client kernel driver for a usb mouse . but I met a problem. I can get the data from usb mouse using the hid client driver . but the usb mouse device lost its mouse function. why? jimmy huang...
  9. I2C HID Driver

I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...
  10. 12C HID Driver

12C HID Driver: Hi, so I've tried updating, troubleshooting, and eve wiping my tablet, but the 12C Driver still won't update properly. The troubleshooter says that the driver won't turn on. What can I do? The touchscreen won't work at all, which is kind of the point of a tablet. I didn't...