Windows 10: USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11

Discus and support USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I been through about 3 different hub as of now. Connected to the hub is an RGB cooling pad, RGB keyboard, RGB mouse, and a force feedback wheel. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xavier Sepulveda, Sep 13, 2022.

1. USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11

So I been through about 3 different hub as of now. Connected to the hub is an RGB cooling pad, RGB keyboard, RGB mouse, and a force feedback wheel. The cooling pad only needs power to function and is unaffected by the connection loss, the keyboard is not affected by the connection loss as i use it while the wheel and the mouse are losing connection. To the computer its self is my headset wireless adapter the hub and an external hard drive. I thought it was just because the hub is not supplying enough power so i went from a computer powered one to a 36w external power to now a 48w hub. I have d

:)

Xavier Sepulveda, Sep 13, 2022

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

Windows help & learning

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 13, 2022
  3. USB HUB

I think I solved the problem. I had a usb extension usb cable from my pc to the usb hub, I removed it and so far my usb devices are not disconnecting and reconnecting. Thanks for the suggestions.

Gkaratzias, Sep 13, 2022
  4. BonJarrow Win User

USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11

Windows 10 usb device disconnects and reconnects often

AnthonyJose's post did provide a little help for me in the following manner:

Uninstalling the drivers and software associated with the USB hubs and allowing the system to re-installed DID help reduce the frequency of the disconnects.

NOW: I am only experiencing the USB disconnects and reconnects when I'm visiting MSN web pages or following a link from an MSN webpage. I experience what initially appears to be high internet latency, then
    the USB devices disconnect and reconnect. After reconnection, the web browser/pages regain functionality. (Is there some snooping going on that I need to know about?)

These steps haven't eliminated the events, but have greatly reduced the frequency and have allowed me to start focusing on other troubleshooting efforts.

BonJarrow, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11

1. USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11 - Similar Threads - USB Hub disconnects

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB disconnect and reconnect issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB disconnect and reconnect issues: This has been a recent issue of mine where my headset, keyboard, mouse, and wifi adapter etc., will disconnect suddenly and reconnect a second later. Not sure if it is a Windows software issue or a hardware issue of mine. I thought I would come on here to ask as I am new to...
  4. USB disconnect and reconnect issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB disconnect and reconnect issues: This has been a recent issue of mine where my headset, keyboard, mouse, and wifi adapter etc., will disconnect suddenly and reconnect a second later. Not sure if it is a Windows software issue or a hardware issue of mine. I thought I would come on here to ask as I am new to...
  5. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  6. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  7. USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11

USB Hub disconnects and reconnects Windows 11: So I been through about 3 different hub as of now. Connected to the hub is an RGB cooling pad, RGB keyboard, RGB mouse, and a force feedback wheel. The cooling pad only needs power to function and is unaffected by the connection loss, the keyboard is not affected by the...
  8. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  9. Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting: So as the the title says my usb remote control constantly disconnects and reconnects, i have tried every fix mentioned by searching the web to no avail. The OS is windows 10, i know its not the device because when i plug it into my daughter and sons laptops it works fine,...
  10. USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello everyone! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with my network adapter (and other USB devices along with it) disconnecting and reconnecting. And before anyone asks yes, I've searched whole internet upside down for answers and tried every possible fix that I could...