Windows 10: USB Hub

Discus and support USB Hub in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey guys, yesterday I bought an external USB Hub so I can have more than 2 USB ports. when I connect it, my laptop doesn't recognize any USB or my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Karen Hjz, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Karen Hjz Win User

USB Hub

hey guys,

yesterday I bought an external USB Hub so I can have more than 2 USB ports.

when I connect it, my laptop doesn't recognize any USB or my Wireless mouse.

also I know it works because when I connect my Cool-pad to it, it starts to work.

what is the problem? could it be any problem from my laptop?!

:)

Karen Hjz, Oct 20, 2020

2. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 20, 2020
  3. TIGR Win User
    MTT/Multi-TT USB Hubs

Does anyone know of a list of multi-TT (as opposed to a single-transaction-translator) USB 2.0 hubs?

What about USB 3.0? I'm not sure if it is a worthy consideration with USB 3.0 or not.

4. Anne Ros Win User

USB Hub

USB Hub

Hi,

This might be a power setting or driver issue. As an initial workaround, we suggest updating the USB driver and see if it helps. If updating did not work, try rolling the driver back to its previous version before this issue occurred. Follow the steps on
    how to roll back driver:

• On the Search bar or Cortana search, then type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Select the Human Interface Devices to expand it.
    • Click the driver corresponding to the USB hub that has problem, right-click on it then select
      Properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click Roll Back Driver button to roll back driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

USB Hub

1. USB Hub - Similar Threads - USB Hub

2. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023: I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens....
  3. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023: I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens....
  4. Kernel 41 error caused by USB-hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 41 error caused by USB-hub: Hey all,First of all, i don't know much about software and hardware, so i searched this problem a bit a found out that it is quite complicated to resolve. Still worth a shot by asking here.In 2020 i bought a pc with following built:AMD Ryzen 5 3600Firebreather watercooler...
  5. Kernel 41 error caused by USB-hub

Kernel 41 error caused by USB-hub: Hey all,First of all, i don't know much about software and hardware, so i searched this problem a bit a found out that it is quite complicated to resolve. Still worth a shot by asking here.In 2020 i bought a pc with following built:AMD Ryzen 5 3600Firebreather watercooler...
  6. Kernel 41 error caused by USB-hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. USB Root Hub Drivers

USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  8. USB Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  9. Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub: Hi, I have a few Microsoft LifeChat 3000 headsets.One day the one I was using stopped working in Chrome, but kept working fine in Teams. The following day Windows just didn't recognize that there was a microphone present in any of the headsets. They work perfectly in any...
  10. Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic not detected on USB ports, working on USB-c Hub: Hi, I have a few Microsoft LifeChat 3000 headsets.One day the one I was using stopped working in Chrome, but kept working fine in Teams. The following day Windows just didn't recognize that there was a microphone present in any of the headsets. They work perfectly in any...