Windows 10: USB inaccesssible

Discus and support USB inaccesssible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need help with my usb, it wont show up in file explorer, i tried everything but no sign of it showing up, could anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobBlack8, Mar 4, 2024.

1. USB inaccesssible

i need help with my usb, it wont show up in file explorer, i tried everything but no sign of it showing up, could anyone help?

:)

JacobBlack8, Mar 4, 2024
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB inaccesssible nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Mar 4, 2024
  4. spapakons Win User

USB inaccesssible

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

USB inaccesssible 47717d1485959446t-usb-port-oddities-replace-usb-drivers-step-1.jpg

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

USB inaccesssible 47718d1485959446t-usb-port-oddities-replace-usb-drivers-step-2.jpg

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

USB inaccesssible 47719d1485959446t-usb-port-oddities-replace-usb-drivers-step-3.jpg

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

USB inaccesssible 47720d1485959446t-usb-port-oddities-replace-usb-drivers-step-4.jpg

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

USB inaccesssible

1. USB inaccesssible - Similar Threads - USB inaccesssible

2. Fujitsu Esprimo tP558 i3-810 doesn't recognize any device USB, DVD, HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fujitsu Esprimo tP558 i3-810 doesn't recognize any device USB, DVD, HDD: My Esprimo tP558 i3-810 doesn't recognize any device USB, DVD, HDD, although they are there in the bios list but do not appear at boot The PC does not have CMS or legacy only UEFI. What am I supposed to do? I have tryed to desable quick boot and boot securaty but, still, does...
  3. Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle is not recognized by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle is not recognized by windows: I just got this Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle, connected it to my Thinkpad laptop, and it is not recognized by windows, tried to connected directly to the laptop, and through the Thinkpad docking station gen2 the same issue, the device is not recognized by...
  4. Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle is not recognized by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle is not recognized by windows: I just got this Feeltek Intruder USB-C to Dual HDMI Dongle, connected it to my Thinkpad laptop, and it is not recognized by windows, tried to connected directly to the laptop, and through the Thinkpad docking station gen2 the same issue, the device is not recognized by...
  5. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....
  6. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....
  7. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. can i reformat a USB recovery drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i reformat a USB recovery drive?: I have created a USB recovery drive in Windows 11, which I no longer need.Is it possible to reformat the drive to use for normal storage purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reformat-a-usb-recovery-drive/9b59a707-87d9-417a-967d-61edb2cc6b2a
  9. can i reformat a USB recovery drive?

can i reformat a USB recovery drive?: I have created a USB recovery drive in Windows 11, which I no longer need.Is it possible to reformat the drive to use for normal storage purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reformat-a-usb-recovery-drive/9b59a707-87d9-417a-967d-61edb2cc6b2a
  10. USB inaccesssible

USB inaccesssible: i need help with my usb, it wont show up in file explorer, i tried everything but no sign of it showing up, could anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-inaccesssible/ca1485d2-205b-49ba-87d1-8e5e21255b5e