Windows 10: USB Intellimouse issues.

Discus and support USB Intellimouse issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I primarily use a USB Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1A but on occasion a Wacom Pen Tablet. When the PC gets to the Startup screen the mouse isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GARoss, Aug 4, 2015.

1. GARoss Win User

USB Intellimouse issues.

I primarily use a USB Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1A but on occasion a Wacom Pen Tablet. When the PC gets to the Startup screen the mouse isn't active. I must unplug/plug in the USB cable for it to work. Then at times I get complete crashes while the PC reboots. I can't find Windows 10 drivers / software for this mouse which is odd because I didn't think it was that old.

Any ideas how to trouble shoot this issue?

:)

GARoss, Aug 4, 2015
  2. John_Cruz Win User

Waking from sleep mode my mouse movement does not work

I have a new Windows 10 PC and having issues with my mouse when waking the computer from sleep mode. The mouse clicks work (both right and left click) but the mouse cursor does not move. I have to unplug the mouse and plug it back in to work.

Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB

John_Cruz, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Mats Hörding, Aug 4, 2015
  4. drlucas Win User

USB Intellimouse issues.

Got the same exact issue of mouse not responsive after reboots, requires unplugging and replugging, even tried a complete clean win 10 Pro reinstallation.
    Not sure if it is relevant, but I am using an ASUS P8Z77-V PRO THUNDERBOLT motherboard.
    Made me roll back to windows 7...
    Anybody knows how to resolve this?

drlucas, Aug 20, 2015
  5. GARoss Win User
    I first installed Win10 as an upgrade & had this problem as stated. After saving all my data, I did a clean install & everything works perfectly now. It's more work to reinstall all the software but it was worth it.

HTH

GARoss, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Try using a different USB port. Preferably one on the back of the pc

7. Install intellipoint 8.2 and all your issues should go away. Any previous versions to 8.2 won't run on windows 10. Hope this helps

prometheusfire, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Intellimouse issues.

1. USB Intellimouse issues. - Similar Threads - USB Intellimouse issues

2. Windows 10 support for "Intellimouse Optical USB and PS/2 compatible"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 support for "Intellimouse Optical USB and PS/2 compatible": Windows 10 provides no support for configuring mouse buttons. Microsoft removed support for its own mouse!After much frustration, found a solution. Google "intellipoint 8.2 download", it'll find the MS s/w you need on download.cnet.com.It's beyond understanding why MS doesn't...
  3. Windows 10 support for "Intellimouse Optical USB and PS/2 compatible"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 support for "Intellimouse Optical USB and PS/2 compatible": Windows 10 provides no support for configuring mouse buttons. Microsoft removed support for its own mouse!After much frustration, found a solution. Google "intellipoint 8.2 download", it'll find the MS s/w you need on download.cnet.com.It's beyond understanding why MS doesn't...
  4. Windows 10 support for "Intellimouse Optical USB and PS/2 compatible"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues: My MS IntelliMouse would not reconnect. I have rebooted all systems Surface and Mouse, replaced batteries in the mouse and still no joy. I have ignore the previous mouse connection in attempt to reinstall the mouse as a new mouse. I can connect but it ask for a Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  7. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  8. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a
  9. Classic Intellimouse Tail Light

Classic Intellimouse Tail Light: Hi, I purchased the Classic Intellimouse and downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center but I don't see any way to switch off the tail light. It looks like this isn't possible with the software, but i'm wondering if it would be possible to turn this light off with a future...
  10. Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?

Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?: I'm very used to my 5 button mouse selecting, copy and paste with 1 hand is very convenient against the short cut Control C and Control V and single clic for double clic So I wonder if there is a solution to get a Windows 10 driver Or do I have to quite with this mouse? What...