Windows 10: USB interface

Discus and support USB interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803. Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fluth, Jul 20, 2019.

1. fluth Win User

USB interface

Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803.

Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles phones, Huawe and Samsung, when plugged into any USB port.

:)

fluth, Jul 20, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    USB Hub

Hi,

This might be a power setting or driver issue. As an initial workaround, we suggest updating the USB driver and see if it helps. If updating did not work, try rolling the driver back to its previous version before this issue occurred. Follow the steps on
    how to roll back driver:

• On the Search bar or Cortana search, then type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Select the Human Interface Devices to expand it.
    • Click the driver corresponding to the USB hub that has problem, right-click on it then select
      Properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click Roll Back Driver button to roll back driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

USB interface

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

USB interface

1. USB interface - Similar Threads - USB interface

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  5. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  6. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Glitched audio output from USB Audio Interfaces, Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitched audio output from USB Audio Interfaces, Win11: Win11 23H2, build 22631.2048, running on Asus ROG Zephurys G15 2021 laptop.A few weeks back, the audio output from my Zoom UAC-2 USB Audio Interface through professional audio monitors became glitched very compressed, low volume, no bass at all --- it sounds like listening...
  8. Glitched audio output from USB Audio Interfaces, Win11

Glitched audio output from USB Audio Interfaces, Win11: Win11 23H2, build 22631.2048, running on Asus ROG Zephurys G15 2021 laptop.A few weeks back, the audio output from my Zoom UAC-2 USB Audio Interface through professional audio monitors became glitched very compressed, low volume, no bass at all --- it sounds like listening...
  9. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...
  10. No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...

No audio: Windows 11, Acer laptop w/Realtek soundcard, USB audio interface, headphones both...: Hi! I'm right at my wit's end. My speaker icon randomly had an X over it one day a couple of weeks ago, no audio devices found. I rebooted and it operated as expected. Then it happened again, rebooted again, worked again.Eventually this cycle got frustrating enough that I...